2022 NFL Draft Day 1 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

KingTitan

I just don’t even know what this team is trying to accomplish. What’s the goal? What’s been the goal for the last three off seasons? We went to the AFC championship and it’s like we’ve spent 1,200 days just chasing stagnation. Add no talent, add some defensive talent to offset the loss of offensive talent, resign a few players. We’re years in with no progress made.

It all circles back to my Tannehill argument. We’re not making any effort to be better around the guy. And we haven’t since literally his first year here. We’re just going for the same talent level. For the fourth straight year. That seems to legitimately be the goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I just don’t even know what this team is trying to accomplish. What’s the goal? What’s been the goal for the last three off seasons? We went to the AFC championship and it’s like we’ve spent 1,200 days just chasing stagnation. Add no talent, add some defensive talent to offset the loss of offensive talent, resign a few players. We’re years in with no progress made.

It all circles back to my Tannehill argument. We’re not making any effort to be better around the guy. And we haven’t since literally his first year here. We’re just going for the same talent level. For the fourth straight year. That seems to legitimately be the goal.

“We need to be great around Ryan”

I think Ryan is 100% incapable of winning a SB but even I could live with that thinking 

and then this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think Ryan is 100% incapable of winning a SB but even I could live with that thinking 

and then this.

barring some kind of, idk, blockbuster deebo trade we all know isn't happening, we will begin the 2022 season worse around ryan than we ended the 2021 season. which is obvious to everyone except apparently the guys running the show.

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

and then this.

Right? No matter our disagreement on Tannehill, we can both look at the last two offseasons and clearly just see it’s not good enough. If you need to be great around Ryan, the effort has just not been there to be great around Ryan. Period.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Right? No matter our disagreement on Tannehill, we can both look at the last two offseasons and clearly just see it’s not good enough. If you need to be great around Ryan, the effort has just not been there to be great around Ryan. Period.

Us being great around Ryan would’ve been

trading for woods CHECK

Drafting a TE/WR round one CHECK

extending the superstar bonafide number one we have and giving him a fair deal like a team like Philly would, for example

oh

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

look at what the chiefs gave mahomes, what the bills gave allen, what the bengals gave burrow. and then look at us. it's absolutely comical.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I spent today just hoping we wouldn’t take an IOL. Like, that was the primary thing I wanted to avoid. Jokes on me lol.

I dead @ss went to softball saying “man can’t wait for all the drama in the NFL Draft. Can’t wait to see where Deebo or Scary Terry go, AJ’s good Vrabel and JRob said he’s staying”

Boy was I wrong 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I spent today just hoping we wouldn’t take an IOL. Like, that was the primary thing I wanted to avoid. Jokes on me lol.

I thought we made it past all the AJ stuff since it was draft day.
When have we EVER traded a player of significance on draft day?  Last player I remember us trading was Lendale. 

Lol But yeah, I was just hoping for no Penning or Smith. Little did I know what was gonna happen...lol