2022 NFL Draft Day 1 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

KingTitan

I feel we will have to overdraft a WR. I think I saw someone on twitter say the same thing. 
But with no 2nd, I can't see us waiting until the 3rd to take a WR. The choices there are so drastically inferior.
You can still get a good lineman in the 3rd or 4th, especially interior.  

But the WR choices are in the 1st and 2nd. The choices after that are pretty much Dez, NWI, type guys. 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I feel we will have to overdraft a WR. I think I saw someone on twitter say the same thing. 
But with no 2nd, I can't see us waiting until the 3rd to take a WR. The choices there are so drastically inferior.

But the WR choices are in the 1st and 2nd. The choices after that are pretty much Dez, NWI, type guys. 

I remember the year the Seahawks took Penny, no one really had him going in the first round but the Seahawks didn’t have a 2nd round pick 

I remember I was listening on Satellite Radio and who ever was breaking down the pick said that they clearly targeted that player but with no 2nd round pick they reached 

If they took Skyy Moore I wouldn’t hate it even if it’s considered “a reach”

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It’s where I’m at. You can’t just sit back and watch 15 WRs come off the board before addressing the position. If the top five are taken in front of us, take the best of Dotson, Moore and Watson. You’re just so much more likely to get an earlier contributor at IOL in the third.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yea they say this draft is deep at WR but after the 2nd round it drops off pretty significantly especially pick 90. The better value would be lineman in the 3rd because it will still be some good names available in the 3rd

28 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Still don't want him.

I said it before, homerun pick in the 3rd round, not at 26.

My final verdict for who I want at 26. Gimme a WR or Zion Johnson. I would be “ok” with Kenyon Green, although I think he’s a slight notch below Johnson. I’d understand if they selected Ridder. I also wouldn’t hate going defense if a top guy slips to our spot and we just decided to go BPA.

glad football is back even though i still haven't gotten over the Cincy game (and I never, ever will. but that's my cross to bear)

I think we end up going OL. I would like to go WR, but I wouldn't disagree w/ addressing OL. (just sucks that we whiffed so bad on Wilson and Radunz is a question mark)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Gotta be honest, pretty shocked y’all don’t like Smith at your pick. Hoping he’s one of the options that fall to us at 33.

I think we'd take him just about anywhere outside the 1st. 
Also we have no 2nd so that just makes waiting for a WR in the 3rd more painful. 

• Like 1