NFL Draft Day 1 GDT: We are going to be bored (No spoilers!!!!!)

Forge

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think we are going to trade up for a center in the 2nd. Just feels like a Shanahan move. Tbh wouldn't surprise me if the 49ers ignore safety. They seem to always ignore one important spot. 

I'm torn. Definitely think it will be one if the two. 

Hard to say how this team feels about Moore too. Not like he's completely inexperienced.

I'm okay with either way. I think we trade up to 49. I'm hoping that we can do it for like a fifth this year and a third next year as opposed to 61 + 93

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm torn. Definitely think it will be one if the two. 

Hard to say how this team feels about Moore too. Not like he's completely inexperienced.

I'm okay with either way. I think we trade up to 49. I'm hoping that we can do it for like a fifth this year and a third next year as opposed to 61 + 93

Are you betting Jurgen is there at 49 and he's the guy? I'm intrigued with Parham. I think one of the two will be the pick. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Are you betting Jurgen is there at 49 and he's the guy? I'm intrigued with Parham. I think one of the two will be the pick. 

Depends on what we are drafting for immediately. If we need a center, jurgens. If we want a guard who can eventually move to center, Parham. 

Parham has potential versatility but he never actually played center in college, I'm pretty sure. Jurgens though has some freakish traits and I think his main issues are coachable and fixable. If jurgens is better than linderbaum in the end, I wouldn't be surprised at all. He's got that upside. His tape is a mess, but his ability to pull and get in space is phenomenal. 

I think I still prefer brisker / pitre and then hope Tom is there in round 3, but I could see a scenario where we go jurgens/ Parham and then hope cross or woods is available in the third

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Depends on what we are drafting for immediately. If we need a center, jurgens. If we want a guard who can eventually move to center, Parham. 

Parham has potential versatility but he never actually played center in college, I'm pretty sure. Jurgens though has some freakish traits and I think his main issues are coachable and fixable. If jurgens is better than linderbaum in the end, I wouldn't be surprised at all. He's got that upside. His tape is a mess, but his ability to pull and get in space is phenomenal. 

I think I still prefer brisker / pitre and then hope Tom is there in round 3, but I could see a scenario where we go jurgens/ Parham and then hope cross or woods is available in the third

I'm curious where Brisker goes feels like his range can go from 34-45. 49ers could go get.him in the 40s. Id just be surprised if they do.

Edited by 49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm curious where Brisker goes feels like his range can go from 34-45. 49ers could go get.him in the 40s. Id just be surprised if they do.

I think he'll go in the 40s or 50s. It'll be interesting because there's a nice run of teams that could easily go QB

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think he'll go in the 40s or 50s. It'll be interesting because there's a nice run of teams that could easily go QB

Should be fun to see who falls. This year might be even more of a massive guess. Curious if Willis will be the next QB taken. 

That was a lot of fun last night! Even without a pick, the natural drama of "Who's going here" or "Who did they trade up for" was very entertaining. 

Pittsburgh...what a mess. Trubs, Rudolph and Pickett?! I don't know if any of them really take the reins any time soon. 

The Jets had a good 1st round. The trades of the Browns were a surprise. Really not fond of the contract Philly gave to AJ. AT ALL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

That was a lot of fun last night! Even without a pick, the natural drama of "Who's going here" or "Who did they trade up for" was very entertaining. 

Pittsburgh...what a mess. Trubs, Rudolph and Pickett?! I don't know if any of them really take the reins any time soon. 

The Jets had a good 1st round. The trades of the Browns were a surprise. Really not fond of the contract Philly gave to AJ. AT ALL.

The Giants have to be elated right now as well.. very lucky to land 2 guys who were big #1 overall favorites at different times during the process

• Like 1