2022 Draft - Day 1 (MIN trades #12->#32)

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm a huge Kwesi fan, but that is egregiously bad. I hope reporters really grill him about it.

Not trying to be confrontational, but why? He has done literally nothing admirable in his time here other than throw out a bunch of ridiculous buzz words about working together and other garbage.

Make a trade up and get Willis if you want to survive that horrible trade I guess.

1 minute ago, golf333333 said:

Not trying to be confrontational, but why? He has done literally nothing admirable in his time here other than throw out a bunch of ridiculous buzz words about working together and other garbage.

Make a trade up and get Willis if you want to survive that horrible trade I guess.

I'm mainly talking about his background, and the fact the team is committed to making a big change in culture. I haven't followed the offseason closely enough to talk about specific moves. I'm not going to judge any personnel moves until we see it on the field.

Just now, swede700 said:

They're not going to...the Packers have zero history on giving a damn about WRs.  

the only thing I care about rt now --- if we're going to make bad decisions, I hope they do as well  LoL

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm mainly talking about his background, and the fact the team is committed to making a big change in culture. I haven't followed the offseason closely enough to talk about specific moves. I'm not going to judge any personnel moves until we see it on the field.

Got it. Yeah some people have been bamboozled by the "culture change" BS that everyone always claims but never means anything. His background I hate and his personality is offputting so to each his own I suppose.

40 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Move back 20 spots and give them a friggin 2nd rounder as well.....

And now you watch a division rival get a huge playmaker.

Wow.

Well, we could use 6th Rd picks to move back up!🤣  

But yes, that deal netting a division rival a stud . . . To go with a monster DE . . . Theyll be putting pressure on opponents.

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Would they?

They couldn't afford Adams and DK is going to want to get a massive contract of his own after this year.

AJB just got 4/$100 mil with $57 mil guaranteed 

I thought they offered Adams the same dollar amount that the Raiders did. He just wanted to go to Las Vegas. But I hope you're right!!!