2022 Draft - Day 1 (MIN trades #12->#32)

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

Still in his range, but should go soon.  

What do you consider soon? I was seeing a lot of Mocks with him going anywhere from 7-15.  Now im thinking if he gets past Washington he might not go til 20 something

3 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

It’s going to cost too much to trade back up lol

It already cost WAYYYYY too much to trade back!!!  They gave up 20 1st Round positions, and got fleeced.  Instead up picking up extra value for giving up the higher position that Detroit wanted, they got back significantly lest draft value than they gave up.  The trade makes NO SENSE!  And Kwesi is supposed to be the analytics genius.  There HAS to have been an error in what was reported as what The Vikings got back.  There has to be 2023 Detroit Draft  choice/choices not reported, by mistake.  The Wall Street math/statistics expert could NOT have made such an irrational trade!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Boda said:

at 32 Im thinking Kaiir Elam, Kyler Gordon, Andrew Booth, Devin Lloyd, Tyler Linderbaum, David Ojabo, Boye Mafe, Lewis Cine or George Pickens

I’d be very upset with Linderbaum of Cine. 

for the gain of the 5th year option it has to be edge, CB, or WR…. QB 💁🏻‍♀️….

we have pick 34. That would make way more sense for a “cheaper” veteran contract looking at the future.

2 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

Linderbaum comes to mind as an example for that.

Is LinderBaum that much different than Bradbury, athletically? Give me Cole Strange in the 3rd round or Luke Fortner in the fourth round (understand we may need to move up or manipulate our draft position). Much better length and potential for better pass protection, imo.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Golf returns, must be draft time!

This trade was so egregiously bad that I had to return. Been very negative on Kwesi from the get go so a bit bittersweet I told ya so on how horrible he has publicly shown to be on draft day but still frustrating.