NFL Draft Day 3 GDT- y'all got any more of those RBs?

Forge

16 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Do y'all think West & O'Neal have legit shots at making the 53?

Doesn't look like we're going after Tretter or Mathieu anytime soon

Of the UDFAs, I think West & O'Neal have the best shot, then Gemmel at LB, at making the team.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

West has a shot. He played guard and center which is important if you're going to hang as a backup. He could beat Brendel I think. Trent, banks, Mack, Brunskill, mcg, Moore, mckivitz/skule, West. That would be 8, which I assume is what we carry. 

The problem for O'Neal is that Moore and odum both play special teams and both actually do it pretty well. He's not ready to play safety in the NFL so he can only make it through special teams and the others do that. So almost no shot to me

Take out Skule, add in Burford & Zakelj, I think both make the team, Burford being a 4th rd pick goes a long way IMO, not a lock like the first 3 picks are IMO, but, they I think make it, and I think we may keep 10 OL this time around, but where do we go light? WR? TE? RB? Idk

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

Take out Skule, add in Burford & Zakelj, I think both make the team, Burford being a 4th rd pick goes a long way IMO, not a lock like the first 3 picks are IMO, but, they I think make it, and I think we may keep 10 OL this time around, but where do we go light? WR? TE? RB? Idk

I didn't even consider the rookies lol. You're 100% right. I definitely agree on Burford making it.

I think QB we will go light. Don't think we carry 3 this year like we have previously unless we trade Jimmy to Carolina and take Darnold back

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't even consider the rookies lol. You're 100% right. I definitely agree on Burford making it.

I think QB we will go light. Don't think we carry 3 this year like we have previously unless we trade Jimmy to Carolina and take Darnold back

I’m Purdy sure we will keep 3.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I would have to imagine Hasty is on the way out, right? Barring any injuries of course, but with Juice it will be 6. Did we get any rb after the draft? 

Just 1 from Oregon, Cyrus Habibi Likio, doubt Hasty makes it, likely ends up Mitchell, Sermon, Wilson, Davis-Price, & Juice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

I’m Purdy sure we will keep 3.

Would crack me up. Dude got benched as a senior at Iowa State, of course shanny would think he's an NFL QB. We are so weird at the position 😂

Is it just me or are the UDFA o-lineman (West/Poe), more exciting than the o-line guys we actually took in the draft. After watching some highlights, West and Poe seem like some very high end developmental prospects.…….or maybe I’m alone  on that

19 hours ago, P_locniners said:

Is it just me or are the UDFA o-lineman (West/Poe), more exciting than the o-line guys we actually took in the draft. After watching some highlights, West and Poe seem like some very high end developmental prospects.…….or maybe I’m alone  on that

After seeing Trent Williams going on motion 3(?) times in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle invented a new position : the motion lineman. Have Poe run like a freight train behind the line and pulverise the edge. If he has to declare as an illegible receiver, then he sits out the next play, which doesn't matter, because he wouldn't be an every down player. Or just make him a TE, and run him as much as you want.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rudyZ said:

After seeing Trent Williams going on motion 3(?) times in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle invented a new position : the motion lineman. Have Poe run like a freight train behind the line and pulverise the edge. If he has to declare as an illegible receiver, then he sits out the next play, which doesn't matter, because he wouldn't be an every down player. Or just make him a TE, and run him as much as you want.

Would 'eligible' be the word you are looking for?