The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On 1/13/2019 at 6:30 PM, KManX89 said:

Well, things just got real interesting. The Black Widow spin-off film COULD be getting an R rating.

An effing BLACK WIDOW movie gets an R rating, but the most disgustingly violent character in all of comics (Carnage) doesn't? WTF? On what planet does THAT make sense? xD

But hey, this is great news for the rumored MCU Blade movie(s). Like I and others have said, if a property is geared towards adults, it shouldn't be kiddified, it just ruins it. That has no business being anything less than R if it's, in fact, really happening.

Oh, and Kevin Fiege officially confirmed in the same article that yes, Deadpool will, in fact, be rated R in the MCU. Good. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

smart to give the Black Widow movie an R rating 

could blame the lower ticket sales on that, and also it might actually draw in people who who have skipped it if it were pg13

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

smart to give the Black Widow movie an R rating 

could blame the lower ticket sales on that, and also it might actually draw in people who who have skipped it if it were pg13

Blame the low ticket sales on an R-rating when everybody knows the low tickets will be because nobody cares about Black Widow in the MCU. 

17 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Black Widow with an R rating has me much more intrigued than a watered down PG-13 version of what is supposed to be a cold calculating deadly assassin.

You can say the same about a vicious serial killer who loves killing people in extremely grotesque ways (and literally glosses about the hundreds of different ways to mutilate a body) and throwing babies out of windows just for fun while bonded with a deadly alien substance or an effing ZOMBIE movie (!) but alas, those happened already (or one IS happening, sadly).

Good news, though. Bob Iger just confirmed last week that not only is he keeping Deadpool R-rated, but Marvel will be making several other R-rated comic book movies as well, artistic integrity FTW! Very likely the rumored Blade movie is one of those. 

Edited by KManX89

33 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Have you seen him in anything besides Harry Potter?

I've seen the woman in Black, kill your darlings, Victor Frankenstein, Swiss army man, and now you see me 2 and none of them make me think he'd be good for Wolverine. 

I'm not saying he isn't a good actor, he is. I'm just saying he's not the right fit for Wolverine imo. 

Edit:

Not to mention after doing Harry Potter for 10 years I'm not sure he'd want another role that he'd likely be tied into long term.

Edited by rob_shadows

• 3 weeks later...

So it looks like it's happening after all...

Not too keen on the rumored mentor role, though in his first movie back in 15+ years, they should save that for a later movie IMO. He's half-vampire, so he ages a lot slower than your average human. Plus even at 56, I'm sure Snipes could still kick the snot out of any one of us without breaking a sweat, and they could always use de-aging technology if need be.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:40 AM, Deadpulse said:

Have you seen him in anything besides Harry Potter?

Yea but still can't see him pulling it off. Even if he can get the acting down, is anyone gonna buy a baritone gruff sounding voice from him and can he even pull off that kind of voice?

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast