The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Under no circumstance should jokes from a decade ago have any bearing on someone's current job. That said, he's a total hypocrite so karma hit him hard.

Oh, I'm not so upset anymore then.    What did he say?  I hope he said something about Roseanne or something.  Then I wouldn't be upset anymore.  If he said anything about anybody for something they said, I won't be mad.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Oh, I'm not so upset anymore then.    What did he say?  I hope he said something about Roseanne or something.  Then I wouldn't be upset anymore.  If he said anything about anybody for something they said, I won't be mad.

Just the other day he criticized someone for making a joke about a teen. Super ironic in hindsight.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

He was supposedly taking shots at Trump by making jokes about sensitive subjects. 

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That's BS.  I'm sick of this crap.  His jokes were dumb and not funny and insensitive, but to fire someone over something they said 7 years ago is horse crap.  

yeah if anything they should have fired him for writing the script to Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Google it. Let's just say it probably shouldn't be repeated here.

I'm kind of torn on this, personally. I do think the tweets were bad enough to warrant Disney/Marvel separating themselves from him, but I also feel like there's gotta be a statute of limitations on that kinda thing. Was like 9 years ago or something.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Google it. Let's just say it probably shouldn't be repeated here.

I'm kind of torn on this, personally. I do think the tweets were bad enough to warrant Disney/Marvel separating themselves from him, but I also feel like there's gotta be a statute of limitations on that kinda thing. Was like 9 years ago or something.

Completely with you on this. Then I read somewhere (and this is not confirmed at all) that he had like over 10,000 of them. If that's true I've changed my mind.

20 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

He was supposedly taking shots at Drumpf by making jokes about sensitive subjects. 

The tweets waaaaaaaay predate Trump. They were from like 2010ish. They were dug up because recently he had taken shots at Trump, so a few conservative personalities dug up the tweets and spread them around, hoping to discredit him/get him in trouble. Got big enough Disney noticed. But the tweets he got fired for didn't have anything to do with present politics. Just to clarify.

8 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I have a very hard time to believe its 10k tweets. He has 20k  tweets in 10 years. I doubt he deleted 10k tweets from his profile.

He 100% deleted 10,000 tweets. Whether or not they were all of that subject matter is anyone's guess, but there's a couple of pictures of him searching from like 2007 to 2012 on his twitter and there's a picture of him at 30k tweets and now he's at 20k. 

I'd link to them but you can just google it. 

2 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

He 100% deleted 10,000 tweets. Whether or not they were all of that subject matter is anyone's guess, but there's a couple of pictures of him searching from like 2007 to 2012 on his twitter and there's a picture of him at 30k tweets and now he's at 20k. 

I'd link to them but you can just google it. 

That really don't confirm anything. Those pictures could be faked.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast