The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Betcha there's a Wolverine post credits scene at the end of the next Avengers movie.  Everybody's acting like it's not official yet, but there's gonna be a post-credits scene referencing the X-Men before anything is officially announced and it's gonna be awesome. 

You are going to be sorely disappointed. I could see a Fantastic 4 reference (especially as using Galactus makes so much sense), but x-men are still a ways off.

We are going Cosmic before we go Mutants

57 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Oh yea, ALLL of those Cosmic X-Men stories that the casual viewing audience is soooo familiar with

Yea, just like their crazy familiarity with GotG. Man casual moviegoers knew those characters inside and out before it was announced.

sarcasm continues

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Oh yea, ALLL of those Cosmic X-Men stories that the casual viewing audience is soooo familiar with

Well besides Thor none if the Avengers had any from the movies? But anyone a fan of the X-Men TV show remembers the Pheonix saga. 

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I never get sick of the opening

Agreed. The first half of the movie was just so well done in creating the concept of Iron Man himself. Probably still the best parts of any MCU movie up to date. Obadiah turned out to be a weak and uninteresting villain and it took the movie down a little towards the end, but I'm really nitpicking there. Movie was just fantastic looking back at this point..

7 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Agreed. The first half of the movie was just so well done in creating the concept of Iron Man himself. Probably still the best parts of any MCU movie up to date. Obadiah turned out to be a weak and uninteresting villain and it took the movie down a little towards the end, but I'm really nitpicking there. Movie was just fantastic looking back at this point..

Iron Man going in and blowing up the terrorist camp was just bad@$$. One of my favorite scenes in a movie ever.

The James Gunn saga isn't over. Could he return?

Sources say there has been a growing feeling that Gunn could be reinstated, especially because Marvel and Disney have been unusually radio-silent on who could replace him since the firing. Production is slated to start at the top of 2019, and following Gunn’s removal from the film, it was thought that Marvel and Disney would need to move quickly to replace him, since the replacement would likely have to do some work on the script.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/guardians-of-the-galaxy-cast-james-gunn-support-1202889736/