The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

30 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

It’s kinda hard to be considering how they closed out this phase.  Endgame was a letdown (compared to IW) and Captain Marvel and Far From Home were both terrible.  

I disagree with everything except Captain Marvel.

Endgame was fantastic and Far From Home is a top 5-10 MCU movie imo.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

It wasn't good. The only reason it had the success that it did was because it was RIGHT before Endgame. Even then, the only thing that mattered in the movie was the ending because she did the exact same thing in Endgame.

Captain Deus Ex Machina

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I disagree with everything except Captain Marvel.

Endgame was fantastic and Far From Home is a top 5-10 MCU movie imo.

Far From Home isn’t even a top 5 Spidey movie imo.  So many problems.  I like Tom Holland as Peter/Spidey but that’s about it.  

36 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It wasn't good. The only reason it had the success that it did was because it was RIGHT before Endgame. Even then, the only thing that mattered in the movie was the ending because she did the exact same thing in Endgame.

It certainly wasn't bad. People just have absolutely ridiculous standards with these movies. Man of Steel got **** on and that movie wasn't bad either. 

Superman Returns - That's what bad or "wasn't good" looks like. It's certainly not Captain Marvel or Spiderman: Far From Home.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Acgott said:

These are just Disney+ shows, films has a panel tomorrow. What were you expecting?

I only see the Marvel 80th Anniversary on the slate. Nothing about a films panel?

EDIT: Nevermind. I suppose it's the "behind the scenes" presentation where some extra information may be revealed. 

Edited by PapaShogun

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It certainly wasn't bad. People just have absolutely ridiculous standards with these movies. Man of Steel got **** on and that movie wasn't bad either. 

Superman Returns - That's what bad or "wasn't good" looks like. It's certainly not Captain Marvel or Spiderman: Far From Home.

I liked both of those movies. Superman Returns is ok as a stand-alone family Superman. Both better than CM. 

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol give me a friggin' break. 

He has a point.  Regardless of whether or not you liked it, Captain Marvel was not a good movie by any definition of conventional storytelling established since storytelling began.  Captain Marvel's ending was among the worst in the history of superhero movies. 

Iron Man - Nearly dies, an entire street is destroyed, has to use his ingenuity, etc.
Iron Man 2 - Takes a big hit to his image, gets people hurt, realizes consequences of what he is, etc.
Iron Man 3 - I forget final battle.  Think Pepper had to help him, think he was about to sacrifice himself or something?
Thor - Has to become worthy to get his powers back, sacrifices self. 
Thor 2 - Forget.  I think this one was equally as bad, and incredibly more criticized as a movie.
Captain America - Literally sacrifices himself to win. 

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Captain Marvel?  Girl power, I am unstoppable. 

It was a terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible ending.  She literally crashes through an entire ship and then the blue guy LOL, NOPES, right out of there without fighting.  It was an atrociously awful ending.  The movie itself I thought was pretty good overall, but the ending was the worst in the MCU. 

Kit Harrington is Black Knight. Wow I never thought Dane Whitman would see the big screen. Dream realized. I can't wait to see the Ebony Blade. Strange that he is in the Eternals film though, but probably because Sersi and Whitman dated in the comics I believe. 

Edited by PapaShogun

17 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Very interesting in the three shows announced. Especially Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk. Also U.S. Agent is a pleasant surprise. 

Apparently Randall Park will be returning as Jimmy Woo, and Kat Dennings will be returning as Darcy Lewis in WandaVision.

The best news to come out of D23. 

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast