The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

^^

It's really awkward when Evangaline Lilly basically teleports from the van that they're trying to get the glove to, why didn't you are Ant Man have it the whole time if it's that easy for you to get around?

It was nice moment but Captain Marvel's super power to trivialize any situation kind of ruined it. 

If the Wasp or Ant Man shrinks, the glove won't shrink with them.

48 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

He’s not using it anymore

Hill doesn't have the master key so to speak, even if she was interested and allowed. Did you watch Far From Home yet?

At any rate, Hill has remained a bench warmer in the MCU for like 7 years now. I'd be surprised if her role expanded beyond what little screen time she usually gets.

Edited by PapaShogun

16 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Hill doesn't have the master key so to speak, even if she was interested and allowed. Did you watch Far From Home yet?

That didn’t stop Rhodey from stealing Tony’s other suit in IM2. Of course, that was ridiculous. He never would’ve been able to get that thing on much less know what to do if he could.  They should’ve alluded to him having used it before. 

The other night watching Endgame my wife asked how Pepper could even be in the final battle. Even with Tony having tailored it to her, she has no combat experience in it.  She would’ve died very early in that fight.  

What cracks me up watching these movies again is seeing how these heroes with masks or helmets are constantly taking them off even in the middle of war. Just so we can see the actors faces.  LoL

24 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

At any rate, Hill has remained a bench warmer in the MCU for like 7 years now. I'd be surprised if her role expanded beyond what little screen time she usually gets.

I should have included /sarcasm

I did see Far From Home and the idea of Hill being in the suit is ridiculous to me. However, with Spiderman being out and the phase 4 timeline, I don't see myself being invested in the future of the MCU barring changes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

It was nice moment but Captain Marvel's super power to trivialize any situation kind of ruined it. 

The entire chase sequence with the gauntlet was like a loony tunes cartoon.

It should’ve been:

Captain America: “Captain Marvel, get the gauntlet off-world!”

Thanos’ ship was destroyed.  How could they give chase?  Even if there was a smaller ship on the ground, it ain’t catching her. They wrote themselves into a stupid corner.

...and let’s not overlook the fact that Thanos doesn’t need to snap his fingers to cause damage.  Even with 2-3 stones, he’s the most powerful guy in the universe.  Esp when you’ve read the comics and seen what they can do.  I don’t know why he even needed to pull the power stone out to knock Carol silly. 

• Like 1

Just catching up:

• Somebody needs to make the call if we're doing "Badass, Let's end the world, House of M" Scarlet Witch, or we're doing "putzing around the Avengers Mansion" Scarlet Witch. Quit straddling that fence.
  • Gambit movie, just go ahead and rip that band-aid off. I'm sick of hearing about the rumors. It's been a decade. Get Tatum for it. You've now got Rogue to team him up with. Do the one where he's running around New Orleans being the stereotypical anti-hero while she tries to recruit him for the X-Men. There's not much meat on the Gambit plate, but there's enough for one movie if you season it nicely, and lord knows they're going to.
  • The most movie friendly X-Men run would be Ultimate X-Men but nobody has the stones to make Wolverine evil at first, and that may very well be saved for some Ultimates spin off.
  • All of the "What if" stuff is just going to be dreadful. It's awful in the comics as well. Just go ahead and make your stupid all female super hero team. I don't need a TV show to know that Disney execs think that Okoye would be a better Starlord than Peter Quill. 
  • Ms. America, woof, at this point just make her arch nemesis Mitch McConnel and Charles Koch.
  • Even the most soy of the internet feminists isn't going to go to bat for the women's charge at the end of End Game. It was awful and we all know it was awful. Just try and isolate it from the rest of the movie in your mind as much as possible. 
  • Moon Knight as the dude from Volume 3 is the best super hero run Marvel has done since Simonson did Thor, and I'll fight anybody that it's the best artwork Marvel has ever done. The other Moon Knight versions . . . Let's not and say we did. 
  • If we're doing Thor in outer space though, I need this scene included or we can skip all of it. I don't even care if you replace the Builder with Adam Warlock, but somebody needs to say, "A Reckoning" as the hammer falls. 

ePXEnCA.jpg

7eAgKnq.jpg

E7Km7Eo.jpg

K2RFFBM.jpg

29VJRBj.jpg

j9iGA4F.jpg

ysBAOnT.jpg

sfqCxdD.jpg

tUHgLpU.jpg

Edited by AlexGreen#20

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

That didn’t stop Rhodey from stealing Tony’s other suit in IM2. Of course, that was ridiculous. He never would’ve been able to get that thing on much less know what to do if he could.  They should’ve alluded to him having used it before

They address that in the movie. Tony basically let's Rhodey steal it. Didn't software it lock. 

Of course you're right he should have had a hard time flying it. We get the whole scene of Tony destroying his lab, but Rhodey flies it right out. 

There should have at least been a deleted scene showing Tony coming back to his house with half of it in flames or something haha. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

That didn’t stop Rhodey from stealing Tony’s other suit in IM2. Of course, that was ridiculous. He never would’ve been able to get that thing on much less know what to do if he could.  They should’ve alluded to him having used it before. 

The other night watching Endgame my wife asked how Pepper could even be in the final battle. Even with Tony having tailored it to her, she has no combat experience in it.  She would’ve died very early in that fight.  

What cracks me up watching these movies again is seeing how these heroes with masks or helmets are constantly taking them off even in the middle of war. Just so we can see the actors faces.  LoL

Right, but now the keys to the kingdom has actually been made an important plot narrative. 

As for Rhodey, my head canon could at least make up something hand-wavey/plausible that I could see getting by as a retcon (Iron Man 2 was years ago/they're friends/Tony showed him that one time, etc.) Same with Pepper (they live together, he was developing her suit + training her in those 5 years/wants extra protective insurance for Morgan). Can't really see that post-Far From Home with Hill randomly  who Tony has zero relationship with.

EDIT: Nevermind. The Maria Hill thing was a joke.

Edited by PapaShogun

1 hour ago, theJ said:

They address that in the movie. Tony basically let's Rhodey steal it. Didn't software it lock. 

Of course you're right he should have had a hard time flying it. We get the whole scene of Tony destroying his lab, but Rhodey flies it right out. 

There should have at least been a deleted scene showing Tony coming back to his house with half of it in flames or something haha. 

I haven't watched Iron Man 2 in ages. Gotta begrudgingly go back one of these days :)

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast