The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Abomination might be added later to the roster of Thunderbolts, but because of She-Hulk now the concept art has been...I guess "redacted".

The Secret Invasion trailer looked a lot more intense than I thought it was going to be, which is good. Hopefully the series really sells the dread of not being able to trust anyone. 

Finally the MCU will see The Leader. Always awesome when you get a full circle moment like that, and this particular loose end has been hanging for like 15 years now. 

Also, didn't have Ke Huy Quan playing a character in Loki on my bingo card. "GOONIES NEVER DIE!!!"

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Abomination might be added later to the roster of Thunderbolts, but because of She-Hulk now the concept art has been...I guess "redacted".

I agree, there will be more members. Feige said we’d be introduced to more along the way. All these members were already prepped to be in it. 

Finally the MCU will see The Leader. Always awesome when you get a full circle moment like that, and this particular loose end has been hanging for like 15 years now. 

Felt like they’d never pay that off, fun to see him back. I wonder if it’ll be a pseudo avengers movie. Been reports of Kate Bishop and potentially others showing up.

Also, didn't have Ke Huy Quan playing a character in Loki on my bingo card. "GOONIES NEVER DIE!!!"

No lie one of the biggest smiles was seeing that news. Did you see Everything Everywhere All at Once? He was really fun in that.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

So no big casting news regarding F4? Kinda disappointing.

Supposedly want Shakman to have a say, but frustrating that didn’t happen. I assume they just all aren’t picked/under contract yet. You’d think at least one or two are at this point.

If I were them I’d get the best Sue, then Reed, then base the Johnny and Ben casting off the other two.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

No lie one of the biggest smiles was seeing that news. Did you see Everything Everywhere All at Once? He was really fun in that.

No I didn't see it in theaters, and it might go down as my biggest entertainment-related regret of the year especially since Michell Yeoh and James Hong are also in it. Shame on me. :(

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Supposedly want Shakman to have a say, but frustrating that didn’t happen. I assume they just all aren’t picked/under contract yet. You’d think at least one or two are at this point.

If I were them I’d get the best Sue, then Reed, then base the Johnny and Ben casting off the other two.

I would imagine they wouldnt announce anyone until they have the full team locked in. 

Apparently at D23 there was exclusive footage of the Marvels showcased to those in attendance. From what I heard it has something to do with Monica Rambeau in a space suit walking on the outside surface of a space station which seems to be The Peak, but in the footage it's referenced as the Saber? Anyway, Monica in the spacesuit switches places with Kamala I think, which seems to be something similar to what was seen at the end of Ms. Marvel with Kamala and Carol. 

So all three going to essentially body swap between locations between them. That will be an interesting juggling act. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast