The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

13 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Better to do this in pre-production than once it's in production.

Yeah especially if the script was kinda eh, as reported.
Hopefully they can land a solid director and get it back on track.

Even before Werewolf by Night, this is the corner of the MCU I was most excited about.
Now it's even moreso the one I want explored fully.

Two Avengers films in the short amount of time always seemed like a pipe dream.
Glad there is some breathing room.

I wonder if they bump some stuff up or try and turn around some of these special presentations to fill in the gap from basically the start of August 2023 til the start of May 2024,

Though now that I look at it, they'll be fine.

Q1 - 

• Jan ?? - Secret Invasion
  • Feb 17 - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
  • March - What If...? Season 2

Q2 - 

• May 5 - GOTG vol 3
  • June ? - Echo series
  • July 28 - The Marvels

Q3/4 -

• Aug/Sept - Loki s2
  • Sept/Oct - Agatha series (Not filming yet but makes sense to have it out for October)
  • Nov/Dec - Ironheart series  (Already filming, but will need heavy VFX work)

• Jan/Feb - Daredevil Born again (Has 18 episodes, if they aren't taking a break after 9, this eats up that entire first half of the year. could see them doing 9, then the other 9 hit after Cap4)
  • May 3 - Captain America: New World Order
  • July 26 - Thunderbolts
  • Sept 6 - Blade
  • Nov 8 - Deadpool III

This probably gets Spidey 4 put in somewhere,
     early part of the year with some sort of Daredevil tie-in would be cool to see.

Only other stuff dated is 

• Feb 14 - Fantastic 4
  • May 2 - Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
  • July 25 - ???? 
  • Nov 7 - ????

• Feb 13 - ????
  • May 1 - Avengers: Secret Wars

Other projects we know about are

Armor Wars (now a film, probably takes July 25 spot)
Ten Rings (series or special)
Wakanda (series)
Wonder Man (series or special)
Shang Chi 2 (Potentially titled The Wreckage of Time)
Nova (Film, series or special)
Moon Knight (season 2 hinted at)
Black Knight (either baked into another projector his own thing)
Eternals 2 (teased to be happening by Patton Oswalt)

Probably can throw on as possibilities

Ms Marvel s2
She-hulk s2

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Watching through the MCU with my 10 year old daughter and she has grown to love Loki so much that I am legitimately afraid of the reaction to the first scene in Infinity War.

that’s a rough one
At least you’ll have the show not too long after

So I was watching Spider-Man: Homecoming again and at the end, Dr. Strange successfully casts the spell to make everyone forget that Peter is Spider-Man. We see that the spell worked when JJJ demands on his show that Spider-Man unmask himself and reveal who he was.

But wouldn’t Jameson have all the previous shows that he recently recorded where he went after Peter?  I guess Strange’s spell also erases every recording, newspaper/magazine article, etc too lol.  I guess after he halfassed the original spell so badly and had hours to think about it over the Grand Canyon, he got his **** together lol. 

39 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

So I was watching Spider-Man: Homecoming again and at the end, Dr. Strange successfully casts the spell to make everyone forget that Peter is Spider-Man. We see that the spell worked when JJJ demands on his show that Spider-Man unmask himself and reveal who he was.

But wouldn’t Jameson have all the previous shows that he recently recorded where he went after Peter?  I guess Strange’s spell also erases every recording, newspaper/magazine article, etc too lol.  I guess after he halfassed the original spell so badly and had hours to think about it over the Grand Canyon, he got his **** together lol. 

Think at some point someone involved said it changed all of those. Print, pictures, etc.

51 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I was impressed with Werewolf By Night. Not sure if Elsa Bloodstone and Jack Russell will appear again in the MCU, but it was a fun one shot. 

Hopefully they do. But yeah, kinda up in the air with how much they focus on it.

Seems like a decent amount with Moon Knight and WBN this year, at least Agatha next year, and Blade & Moon Knight s2 potentially out in two years. Ghost Rider and others being discussed too.

• Like 1

How much am I actually missing if I don't watch the Disney+ shows?

I feel like they're still going to keep most of the major events confined to the movies, right?

Either way, I finally caved and completed my MCU movie collection. The only one I was missing was Captain Marvel. Almost bought Black Widow a second time because I know I haven't seen it yet, but I guess I have it somehow.

50 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

How much am I actually missing if I don't watch the Disney+ shows?

I feel like they're still going to keep most of the major events confined to the movies, right?

Either way, I finally caved and completed my MCU movie collection. The only one I was missing was Captain Marvel. Almost bought Black Widow a second time because I know I haven't seen it yet, but I guess I have it somehow.

There’s a big addition to the hulk family you’ll miss finding out about.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast