> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

Josh Downs being 5'9 instead of 5'11 is a bummer, but we aren't going WR before round 3 anyways.

Moreno-Cropper a guy to keep an eye on as a Quez replacement.

Jalin Hyatt actually being 6'0 is kind of surprising. Thought he was more like 5'10.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

In other news every running back at the combine would be happy if the eagles drafted them. No duh.

I too would prefer to drive on an open 4 lane highway instead of a crumbling 1 car bridge road.

I mean, they need two corners (with James Bradberry leaving and Darius Slay turning 32), a solid DT (because they can't continue to pay Fletcher Cox $18M at his age), a LB (even with Nakobe Dean replacing Kyzir White), a RB (to replace Miles Sanders), assistance in the return game likely from a WR (because Britain Covey stinks and Quez Watkins regressed), help in the interior OL (if Isaac Seumalo leaves - which is likely), a QB veteran, a QB prospect and a punter.

They will be limited in FA assuming they sign some guys (Hargrave, Gardner-Johnson *franchise, Epps, Graham, Scott, Pascal, Kelce, Edwards and Lovato).  I don't think Epps, Graham, Scott, Pascal, Edwards will be all that expensive to keep which is why they are on there.

That means losing Bradberry, Sanders, White, Seumalo, Cox, Minshew, Quinn (what a waste), Joseph, Suh and Dillard.

Maybe Alexander Mattison and DeAndre Carter plus a UDFA punter.

Also, they'll need a veteran QB at a low price.  I don't see much out there worth a damn.  Easton Stick or Jarret Stidham or Trace McSorley or Jeff Driskel or Brandon Allen, anyone?

Also, discussed with Mr. Cosell was the inconsistency of opinion of players this year.

Teams have top 10 grades on guys that other teams grade as 2nd rounders.

Now, that always happens to some degree, but it appears more pronounced this year.

So, don't be surprised if some guy you love slips a lot and then the Eagles pass on him, too.

Also, expect that a lot of teams are going to draft like the Patriots and take a guy at a spot where you never though he would be selected.

What would you rather have?

1-10 Christian Gonzalez or Devon Witherspoon or Joey Porter Jr - CB
1-30 Will McDonald or Felix Anudike-Uzomah - Pass Rusher

OR

1-10 Nolan Smith or Myles Murphy - Pass Rusher
1-30 Emmanuel Forbes or Cam Smith or Deonte Banks or Darius Rush or Kelee Ringo or DJ Turner - CB

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

OR

1-30 Emmanuel Forbes or Cam Smith or Deonte Banks or Darius Rush or Kelee Ringo or DJ Turner - CB

I am leaning toward the first one, but I'd be ok with the second one overall.

19 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

OR

First one.