Who wins the AFC West in 2022?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC West in 2022?

• Denver Broncos
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Chargers

11 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

The thing that’s funny though is I remember some chiefs fans online pushing this idea during the summer of “yeah Brady/patriots  never had  to compete in a division this loaded he always had layups in the afc east” meanwhile the afc west outside of KC is trash lol.  

To keep it a buck, the AFC west during the entire Mahomes era has essentially been a flashier AFC east. 

Chargers are like the 2010ish jets I guess?

Ill take the faulty predictions on the division though. 

On 11/24/2022 at 6:49 PM, CP3MVP said:

The thing that’s funny though is I remember some chiefs fans online pushing this idea during the summer of “yeah Brady/patriots  never had  to compete in a division this loaded he always had layups in the afc east” meanwhile the afc west outside of KC is trash lol.  

To keep it a buck, the AFC west during the entire Mahomes era has essentially been a flashier AFC east. 

No AFCW opponent has had consistency since the Manning Broncos, which makes the division easier to win, and KC is dominating their division opponents in a historic way

Edited by Nightime

15 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Chargers are like the 2010ish jets I guess?

I’ll take the faulty predictions on the division though. 

I would take the 2010 Jets over the 2018 Chargers but yeah that’s accurate. Rex Ryan Is probably a better HC than any other non Andy Reid HC since 2018. 

The 2018 Chargers are the only good team during the Mahomes era in the AFC west. They have been average to bad every other year. The broncos have been trash the whole time, the raiders have been trash outside of 2021 where let’s be honest, that was more of a 6 win team that somehow won 10

1 hour ago, Nightime said:

No AFCW opponent has had consistency since the Manning Broncos, which makes the division easier to win, and KC is dominating their division opponents in a historic way

The broncos have just been consistently  bad the whole time lol

46 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I would take the 2010 Jets over the 2018 Chargers but yeah that’s accurate. Rex Ryan Is probably a better HC than any other non Andy Reid HC since 2018. 

The 2018 Chargers are the only good team during the Mahomes era in the AFC west. They have been average to bad every other year. The broncos have been trash the whole time, the raiders have been trash outside of 2021 where let’s be honest, that was more of a 6 win team that somehow won 10

I think any team with an eliteish QB is a threat, hence the close games every time the Chiefs play them. 

but yeah the Broncos have been turrible the whole time and all the Raiders have really had is Carr, which was enough that one game.