Who wins the AFC West in 2022?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC West in 2022?

• Denver Broncos
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Chargers

9 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Right but this goes to my point. It's ironic that they gave up more draft capital for Wilson than we did for Stafford, and the rhetoric was that the Rams went all in and had to win the Super Bowl, while nobody says that about Denver. We had as much or more future draft capital after that trade than they currently do, yet nobody is saying that for them.

I mean Wilson is held in higher regard than Stafford was this time last year. So it’s not that surprising that he would command more than Stafford. Rodgers would’ve probably commanded even more than Wilson. 

But to your point - Top 10 QB’s moving around teams like we’ve seen with Brady/Stafford/Watson/Wilson in the last 2 years is a pretty new trend. It happened from time to time but it’s really accelerated. 

The Rams were just not as lucky as the Bucs in that the GOAT QB handpicked them in Free Agency. 

When the Rams realized Goff wasn’t the answer there were no elite QB’s on the free agent market, so they had to trade two more firsts for a Stafford. It’s not like they wanted to do that, they just couldn’t sign a FA. 

6 hours ago, Xenos said:

Feels like this Tweet does a good job of explaining Staley’s 4th down decisions.

Yeah fans who bring this up are so annoying. We won several games because we went for it on 4th down. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, FrantikRam said:

The all in talk is nonsense anyways. I don't hear anyone saying that Denver went all in.

Which is ironic because I would not trade pick 9 in this year's draft for Jared Goff, pick 32, a third and next year's Rams first rounder.

Or in other words, half of what Denver gave up for Wilson for all of what we gave up for Stafford.

The Rams also added guys like Floyd, OBJ, Ramsey, etc. 

If the Chargers stay healthy, I could see them winning. Most talented team in the division. But they won't. So I have them finishing 2nd. Chiefs or broncos will win it, the other will come in 3rd.

raiders aren't a bad team but they're a lock for 4th imo.

just wish I had all this inside knowledge about how Wilson magically is da sux now. Their offense isn't the question.

it's how stupid we are for relying on Bradley Chubb and Randy Gregory to carry the pass rush and how bad our front 7 is in general in terms of talent or durability. The healthy players are mediocre and the talented ones are all injury prone. 

Edited by BullsandBroncos
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Feels like everyone has us 4th. It's a loaded division so I get it, but I think we might surprise some people.

People have us fourth every year. Use to it. We could have Josh Allen, Davante Adams, and Aaron Donald and we’d still be 4th. Good thing the games are played. This would mark the fourth season in a row we beat out Vegas win total. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Chiefer said:

Is this really the best division in football?

The crazy thing is...it still could wind up that way. The divisions with the most wins right now are the AFC East and the NFC East. Every other division has equal or fewer wins. I don't think anyone would argue the NFC East for strongest. The Eagles look great, but the Giants are absolutely not a 2-0 caliber team, and Dallas now has no QB. Washington never really did. The AFC East might be it, honestly. But top to bottom, you'd have Bills v. Chiefs, Dolphins v. Chargers, Pats v. Broncos, and Jets v. Raiders...and that still might come out in the West's favor. The Broncos and Raiders have underwhelmed....but there's a lot of those teams around the league right now. Indy, Tennessee, Cincy, etc.