Top 5 TE to start the 2022 Season

Jeezla

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. Waller/Pitts are more dynamic weapons and are essentially just jumbo WR's more than they're true TEs. 

I'd personally move Andrews above Kittle but behind Kelce currently if we're projecting next season. 

Yeah, if we are projecting I could see that for sure. I just figured I’d leave them as the top 2, cause they have more of a track record. I’m fully expecting Andrews to have a BIG season. I mean he was already their best weapon and now Hollywood is gone, so what does Baltimore have at receiver besides Bateman going into year 2? Duvernay I guess? Lol

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, if we are projecting I could see that for sure. I just figured I’d leave them as the top 2, cause they have more of a track record. I’m fully expecting Andrews to have a BIG season. I mean he was already their best weapon and now Hollywood is gone, so what does Baltimore have at receiver besides Bateman going into year 2? Duvernay I guess? Lol

Yeah Mark Andrews is the TE I want in fantasy for sure, lol.

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

I would assume he still gets high volume because I doubt he’d be pigeonholed into playing the exact same role Goedert does. Waller is a better receiver, naturally he’d get more targets. 

Hurts didn’t really throw to the middle of the field that much which is where tight ends operate a lot. 

Edit: But, yeah Waller wouldn’t be asked to be the inline guy as much as Goedert was cause Waller isn’t that type of TE. He would operate more out of the slot like Ertz did when we had Goedert and were getting them both on the field. I think Waller would’ve been worse for offense overall though even if he is a bit better of a receiver cause we don’t really have good blocking tight ends behind Goedert and the strength of our team was as a rushing team where having Goedert would help out a lot more than Waller.  He might’ve got a bit more targets since he’s not asked to block as much, but I don’t think it would’ve been by that much.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy