Top 5 TE to start the 2022 Season

Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I answered the question, you just didn't like the answer. Your problem, not mine.

Your cherry-picking is your problem, not mine.

Live with the shame that Goedert will only ever be second best in the NFCE to HOFer, Dalton Schultz.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

Your cherry-picking is your problem, not mine.

Live with the shame that Goedert will only ever be second best in the NFCE to HOFer, Dalton Schultz.

Why would anything football related make me shameful? I'm not on the team. Man you're weird.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

I didn’t expect this to be 9 pages of Eagles fans trying to convince everyone that Dallas Goedart is better than Darren Waller, but FF threads head in weird directions sometimes.

You probably didn't expect Waller to be not good last year either. Never expect anything. 

Edited by Jeezla

On 5/14/2022 at 4:54 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

People don't realize just how damn good Goedert is. I'm not even gonna waste my breath getting into an argument over it.

Dude can stretch the seams, has incredible YAC ability, and is an elite blocker.

The only thing that bothers me with his game is some of the easy drops (mainly just last year and 2019).

Yeah I’ve got him in my top 5. The all-round play is high level, he seems to be hampered by reasons that aren’t his fault. It’s quite hard for a lot of people to notice TE blocking, it seems, unless the broadcaster highlights it. But he’s a very skilful blocker. 

On 5/15/2022 at 12:52 PM, Jeezla said:

I didn't dock Waller for being hurt. I docked him for not playing well when he was playing. His efficiency was terrible. 

You don't think that playing injured, which led to 4/14 targets and significantly dipped his efficiency numbers are something that needs to be taken into consideration? 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'd probably rank them:

1. Travis Kelce 

2. Mark Andrews

3. George Kittle

4. Darren Waller

5. Kyle Pitts

6. Dallas Goedert 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:56 PM, NYRaider said:

Waller is the second best TE in the NFL, Goedert is very good, Waller is better. We can agree to disagree.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:48 AM, NYRaider said:

1. Kelcee 

2. Andrews

3. Waller

4. Kittle

5. Pitts

So what is Waller? 2? 3? 4? You seem to be confusing yourself here

• Like 1