Favorite pro wrestlers

Malfatron

Since pro wrestling is more of an entertainment thing rather than a sport, i place it here.

I used to watch WWF/WWE back in the era between 1992-1996, and then fell in love with ECW between 1996-1998

Ive recently been catching up a little bit on old matches, and even caught a recent wrestling show

My question to you all, is who are your favorite pro wrestlers and why?

Mine are

1. Chris Jericho. I never saw his matches live, but hes really good in the ring and really hilarious on the mic. Its weird that my new favorite is someone i never saw live, but its just so perfect. The "man of 1004 holds" bit was brilliant and the you made the list gimmick. I look forward to going back and following more of his rivalries and big matches

2. Shawn Micheals. Adapted himself well between the new gen era and attitude era. Excellent in ring and on mic and the king of taking bumps.

3. Raven. I really enjoyed the character he crafted in the ECW days. He really commited to his role.

4. Sabu. Loved him in the ECW days. Blew my mind at the time with the moves he did (moonsaults through tables and stuff), especially coming off watching WWF where none of that kind of stuff was done yet.

5. Owen Hart. He really nailed it as a petty heel.

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

My question to you all, is who are your favorite pro wrestlers and why?

Currently, in no particular order...

Cody Rhodes

Keith Lee

Kenny Omega

FTR

Big E

AJ Styles

Okada

Ibushi

Moxley

Bryan Danielson

Brock Lesnar

Ciampa

Adam Cole

Hook

MJF

For the ladies

Britt Baker

Becky Lynch

Sasha Banks

Liv Morgan

Rhea Ripley

Alexa Bliss

Asuka

Anna Jay

I don't know current as well, but I've been a Dolph Ziggler fan for a long time. Kofi Kingston too for the more current guys. 

As a kid, my first favorite wrestler ever was Lex Luger. Had the look, and I thought the torture rack was amazing (lol). Sting, SCSA, Taker, Macho Man, and Razor Ramon among the 90s-ish era

Showing my age here, and I haven't watched any since my kids stopped watching, so there's another age reveal, but here goes

1.  Ric Flair   The nature boy was always fun to follow, early on with Roddy Piper, then as a heel to Dusty Rhodes.

2.  Arn Anderson.  Great technician, and the enforcer of the early versions of the Four Horseman after he replaced uncle Gene Anderson.

3.  Chris Benoit  Unrtil his ugly demise, he was the epitomy of what the Four Horsemen were like and brought it to the ring in the battles with the NWO (which I hated with a passion).

4.  Dean Malenko  Throw him with benoit and mayhem ensued.

5.  Rey Mysterio (the original one).  I wasn't a fan, but watching the athleticism he brought was amazing, which allowed many more doors to open for Lucha Libre wrestlers moving forward.

I think I started watching wrestling when I was 4 years old.

My first "favorite" wrestler was Jake The Snake. The DDT was the Diamond Cutter/Stunner of the 80's, and Jakes promos actually made sense. If you had beef with Jake, like Honky Tonk or Rick Rude or Rick Martel or Ted DiBiase, I hated you. 

Stone Cold then became and remains my favorite wrestler of all time. 

Favorite modern active wrestler is Kevin Owens. 

My all-time wrestling Mount Rushmore is:

Jake Roberts - Stone Cold - The Rock - Then either HBK or Flair. 

Current Active Wrestler Mount Rushmore:

Kevin Owens - AJ Styles - Bryan Danielson - Omega

Favorite under 25ish wrestler: Austin Theory 

Edited by Jeezla