Favorite pro wrestlers

Malfatron

15 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Stone Cold Steve Austin is the only answer to this question. He’s the undisputed GOAT. 

thats my answer as well.  I place Austin in a tier alone as far as my favorite wrestlers.  Other ones I have enjoyed over the years:

CM Punk

Booker T

AJ Styles

Undertaker

Road Dogg

Lex Luger (his WCW run)

Edited by Texansfan713

On 5/12/2022 at 9:51 AM, Texansfan713 said:

thats my answer as well.  I place Austin in a tier alone as far as my favorite wrestlers.  Other ones I have enjoyed over the years:

CM Punk

Booker T

AJ Styles

Undertaker

Road Dogg

Lex Luger (his WCW run)

Didn't like the Rock?

Favorites: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Ted DiBiase, Steve Austin, Adrian Street, Dustin Runnels, Kamala, Yokozuna, Mark Henry, and Booker T.

LEAST favorites: Ian Rotten, Justin Credible, Matt Riddle, Orange Cassidy, Young Bucks, The Great Khali, Johnny Gargano, and Santino Marella.

Guys I've lost all respect for in the last few years: Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Adam Cole, Bray Wyatt, and Alberto del Rio.

Edited by y*so*blu

2 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Favorites: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Ted DiBiase, Steve Austin, Adrian Street, Dustin Runnels, Kamala, Yokozuna, Mark Henry, and Booker T.

LEAST favorites: Ian Rotten, Justin Credible, Matt Riddle, Orange Cassidy, Young Bucks, The Great Khali, Johnny Gargano, and Santino Marella.

Guys I've lost all respect for in the last few years: Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Adam Cole, Bray Wyatt, and Alberto del Rio.

What did jericho do?

That's a good one. Top 5 guys I loved to hate (As a kid):

1 Rick Rude
2 Honky Tonk
3 Ted Dibiase
4 Earthquake
5 Jim Cornett

HM: HBK after breaking up The Rockers (my first favorite tag-team)

Edited by Jeezla

I loved the gimmick in ECW where they put on a crappy match, and the crowd gets pissed off, and then 9-1-1 comes out and chokeslammed everyone.

Its a shame 911 wanted to actually wrestle later on because he was so well liked just being a bodyguard with this gimmick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

That's a good one. Top 5 guys I loved to hate (As a kid):

1 Rick Rude
2 Honky Tonk
3 Ted Dibiase
4 Earthquake
5 Jim Cornett

HM: HBK after breaking up The Rockers (my first favorite tag-team)

Rude was overly hated by everyone it seemed. Right up until he knocked Warrior out in the locker room. Then every kid was, "I liked him all along! I was the first one!" lol

And Austin was the same. Everyone hated The Ringmaster. Then 3:16 struck.

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Rude was overly hated by everyone it seemed. Right up until he knocked Warrior out in the locker room. Then every kid was, "I liked him all along! I was the first one!" lol

Rude stood out because how different he was for the times. He wasn't a giant over the top supervillain with limited in ring skills; instead he was an arrogant, narcissistic prick and he played the role to perfection. He was capable of working any style with anyone.

Edited by biggie.

8 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Or remember when triple H was Hunter Hearst Hemlsey and acted like an uppity Prince

• Like 1

9 hours ago, biggie. said:

Rude stood out because how different he was for the times. He wasn't a giant over the top supervillain with limited in ring skills; instead he was an arrogant, narcissistic prick and he played the role to perfection. He was capable of working any style with anyone.

Crazy thing is. He wasnt brought up in the industry. He was recruited, then rushed through the territories to the top. Then at the top, looked like he should have been there all along. One of the most naturally gifted all time. Could even argue "the most" and not draw many complaints.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Crazy thing is. He wasnt brought up in the industry. He was recruited, then rushed through the territories to the top. Then at the top, looked like he should have been there all along. One of the most naturally gifted all time. Could even argue "the most" and not draw many complaints.

What helped Rude was he was passionate about physical fitness (he majored in physical education) and he was also a former bouncer (which at 6'3 250 lbs and built like a Greek god sounds intimidating AF).

He was also an unbeatable arm wrestler too.