Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Sorry we had to take you out in Survivor. 

#InItToWinIt

Nah, no worries. I was playing the role of the heel, was bound to put a target on myself. Seems like I really tickled the fancy of some of your teammates, however. Ha!

Hope you like the new site. B|

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nah, no worries. I was playing the role of the heel, was bound to put a target on myself. Seems like I really tickled the fancy of some of your teammates, however. Ha!

Hope you like the new site. B|

Yeah...Doesn't take much to get them fired up.

Like it so far, it'll take some getting used to but its awesome so far!

iPwn and CWood both are on my radar, they've had a couple of exchanges and have both voted each other at separate points very early in the nights. Obviously having your vote on a fellow mafia who has a very low lynch likelihood is always an easy way to appear civish in the event that that person eventually does get caught and outed as mafia.

We wasted N1 by having the vote on jfin the whole time. Had we made it a 2, or even 3 man race towards the end, then I'd think we'd be able to actually make something out of it but for now I've got nothing much of substance.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

One vote is a train now? I know it's been a while since I've played but that seems odd.

Everyone appears to be looking at him sketch. Yes there's only one vote on him, but the vibe is clearly shifting in that direction. A train takes time to get up to speed, but it doesn't mean it hasn't left the station yet.

Vote Count

2 EliteTexan80 - james.mcmurry13, HighHopes

1 thelawoffices - iPwn

1 MightyMouse07 - 11sanchez11

1 biggio7 - MookieMonster

1 fretgod99 - Danger

1 CWood21 - RandyMossIsBoss

No Vote

EliteTexan80

CWood21

Hockey5djh

domepatrol91

fretgod99

husker_vikes3

LuckyNumber11

thelawoffices

biggio7

MightyMouse07

36 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

iPwn and CWood both are on my radar, they've had a couple of exchanges and have both voted each other at separate points very early in the nights. Obviously having your vote on a fellow mafia who has a very low lynch likelihood is always an easy way to appear civish in the event that that person eventually does get caught and outed as mafia.

Day 1, though. Hard to make a claim about the seriousness of day 1 voting, but that cuts both ways. If someone starts pressing the "But I voted for this person day 1 and they turned out to be mafia!" thing it sounds really bad because there's often very little to come out of day 1 except smoke.

36 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We wasted N1 by having the vote on jfin the whole time. Had we made it a 2, or even 3 man race towards the end, then I'd think we'd be able to actually make something out of it but for now I've got nothing much of substance.

I was kind of hoping there'd be more late-day shenanigans I could have gone through after rehearsal, give us more to do a postmortem. You people let me down. You're all terrible at this game.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Everyone appears to be looking at him sketch. Yes there's only one vote on him, but the vibe is clearly shifting in that direction. A train takes time to get up to speed, but it doesn't mean it hasn't left the station yet.

Fair enough. But when you say something that feels a little sketchy, people look at you like you said something a little sketchy.

Archived