Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

Just now, LuckyNumber11 said:

Pwny called out CWood early for advocating a TLO lynch, then turns around and advocates a TLO lynch. A little suspect to me

Did I ever advocate a TLO lynch?  I don't really think I did.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

iPwn (claimed investigator and nobody counter claimed) we can clear, MM is obviously clear. Whoever revived MM should come out, and that'd give us 3 clears. That would make the ratio among the unknowns: 6:3:1, giving us a 30% chance of lynching mafia even if it's just a shot in the dark.

Hockey is clear too

If you think Mookie is the killer, the wise play is to lynch him. Killer has a hit tonight and Killer doesn't care if it's mafia or civ, so you can't expect it to be a civ-friendly hit. Mafia could hit the Killer tonight but Killer's hit comes first. Plus, Killer survives the first hit. If tonight were even, I'd say we could afford to let the Killer survive. If you think Mookie is the killer, vote for him. That's where I'm staying unless someone can make a very compelling case otherwise.

Just now, LuckyNumber11 said:

Nevermind, I missread things. pwny has been advocating it. False alarm 

That's what I thought.  I said it was a possibility, but that would require two MIA mafioso with mission which seems unlikely.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

If you think Mookie is the killer, the wise play is to lynch him. Killer has a hit tonight and Killer doesn't care if it's mafia or civ, so you can't expect it to be a civ-friendly hit. Mafia could hit the Killer tonight but Killer's hit comes first. Plus, Killer survives the first hit. If tonight were even, I'd say we could afford to let the Killer survive. If you think Mookie is the killer, vote for him. That's where I'm staying unless someone can make a very compelling case otherwise.

This.  At this point, Mookie is the safe lynch.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

How much have you played?

I played a handful of games for a stretch in 2013 or 2014, none since.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Confident I'm the killer but not wanting to lynch me is odd.

If we get rid of the serial killer another takes his stead, so heading into N4 we still wouldn't have a single mafia dead and we'd have a killer on the loose (the admirer). Leaving the killer alive right now means the mafia is forced to waste moves getting rid of him or blocking him themselves, and on top of that there is a chance he hits one of the mafia himself if the mafia opts not to kill/block him. 

3 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

We're 9-3 and going to lose a civ special tonight. We can win alongside the killer. We can't really afford to f around with the lynches with this ratio.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If we get rid of the serial killer another takes his stead, so heading into N4 we still wouldn't have a single mafia dead and we'd have a killer on the loose (the admirer). Leaving the killer alive right now means the mafia is forced to waste moves getting rid of him or blocking him themselves, and on top of that there is a chance he hits one of the mafia himself if the mafia opts not to kill/block him. 

Except the admirer won't get his hit until N5.  Lynch Mookie (killer) tonight, get an investigation, lynch someone else N4, and then hope we find the admirer on N5.  The admirer on N4 is useless.  A mislynch and we're sitting at 7-3-2 and in a hole.

Archived