Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

On 7/24/2017 at 3:36 PM, CWood21 said:

I was wondering when I was going to get my first vote.  Is this game like the first one to 100 wins?

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Really was wondering how long it was going to take before people started pointing fingers at touch...

Whatever this is...

16 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

That's a lame reason to vote for someone. You throw a random percentage and try to sound confident. Considering at the time, there were what, 5 people who all had two votes?  Would you still hold onto that same sentiment if someone else was lynched instead of fin? You are just leading everyone around in circles with stuff like that, which is why nobody responded to it. It's a good ploy by you.

Even if its lame at least it got you out and posting.

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Really was wondering how long it was going to take before people started pointing fingers at touch...

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Did nobody notice how quick touch was to jump on Mookie?  I don't recall him being very active about that.

So....why are you feigning more knowledge than other people cwood?

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Which was precisely the goal. Laying low until someone brings up your name is scummy. Regardless of how early it is in the day.

You're reaching. I think that's only true 34% of the time.

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....why are you feigning more knowledge than other people cwood?

I wouldn't really say I'm feigning interest, but I wanted to know if anyone else caught on that.  He took it and ran with it.

13 hours ago, CWood21 said:
13 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

If you think Mookie is the killer, the wise play is to lynch him. Killer has a hit tonight and Killer doesn't care if it's mafia or civ, so you can't expect it to be a civ-friendly hit. Mafia could hit the Killer tonight but Killer's hit comes first. Plus, Killer survives the first hit. If tonight were even, I'd say we could afford to let the Killer survive. If you think Mookie is the killer, vote for him. That's where I'm staying unless someone can make a very compelling case otherwise.

This.  At this point, Mookie is the safe lynch.

21 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Did nobody notice how quick touch was to jump on Mookie?  I don't recall him being very active about that.

... ?

Archived