Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Hey buddy. We've got 3 clear at this point (Hockey/MM/Untouchable), so I think I'll wind up being a follower, not a leader.

So, if I'm doing the math correct, we have a 7:1:2 ratio, and three clears. So 3:4:1:2 is a better representation, right?

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Other than you husker is my top suspect. I think CWood is probably an other, think fret and RMIB are clean.

Keep in mind we had two inactive mafia deaths - so that chatzy is boring. They're still getting moves in, so whoever is left is probably very active.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

So, if I'm doing the math correct, we have a 7:1:2 ratio, and three clears. So 3:4:1:2 is a better representation, right?

Yeah, thats right.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Keep in mind we had two inactive mafia deaths - so that chatzy is boring. They're still getting moves in, so whoever is left is probably very active.

True. Fret wouldn't have known to hit dome since the TLO bandwagon didn't start until after he was gone. RMIB has been pretty sparse today. Husker keeps popping in for one or two comments and then ducking out. Mookie and CWood haven't been the ones pushing the activity, but they join in when things are moving (I probably fall into this category as well). And you were drunk in an airport or something.

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Wait iPwn was the detective?

So he didn't even get invests

He cleared zell/Hockey night one, missed yesterday because his phone was messed up. Said something about being able todays result to hockey even if he got hit, not sure what the deal is with that.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

He cleared zell/Hockey night one, missed yesterday because his phone was messed up. Said something about being able todays result to hockey even if he got hit, not sure what the deal is with that.

Oh hockey takes over since pwn died, so he'll get the result of who pwn investigated.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

iPwn lied. He never had invests. He was the detective, not the investigator.

Unless Bucs messed up.

Think he messed up on the front page, check the write-up on page 28 though. Says iPwn was investigator.

Archived