Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

I agree, but 20 point games are still rare for someone like him. He could very well get you 12-14 points this week. But I think is basically guaranteed 12 points at a minimum. Hunts floor is 12. Samuels ceiling this week is 15. All just my opinion. I would start Hunt.

Agreed, I don't think he's a low end WR1/high end WR2 week in and week out because of how much competition he has for targets. I like him as a WR 3/4 though for sure. I'm down to Hunt or Henderson, both could have a good game but Chubb/Akers could also steal a lot of touches. I hope that Pittman ends up playing.

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Gerald Everett looks legit

ETA: NVM

I really like that he was out there alot and I think ran a route on almost every drop back. I think when Allen comes back he may not get the looks he was getting this week and last but I think hes a solid top 10-12 TE this year. 

Don't ask me how, other than to be thankful for that one guy in every league that just does "Huh?!" type kneejerk moves, but after having to wait and sweat out my having the #2 waiver priority, I managed to claim JK Dobbins off of waivers (after he was dropped for Zack Moss) in my Big Money league.  I now can sit back and hope for a RB injury (as long as it's not on my team), because I've got 5 RB's in a 6pt-across-the-board TD league that allows me to start 3 in a given week.

Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, JK Dobbins, Josh Jacobs, and Cordarelle Patterson.

I'm tending to fade Cordarelle towards the later 1/3 of the season, so he's likely the one I'll attempt to movie if I shop a RB (but I'm fine with trading Jacobs as well).

Gonna have to wait and see how things shake out.

2 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Don't ask me how, other than to be thankful for that one guy in every league that just does "Huh?!" type kneejerk moves, but after having to wait and sweat out my having the #2 waiver priority, I managed to claim JK Dobbins off of waivers (after he was dropped for Zack Moss) in my Big Money league.  I now can sit back and hope for a RB injury (as long as it's not on my team), because I've got 5 RB's in a 6pt-across-the-board TD league that allows me to start 3 in a given week.

Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, JK Dobbins, Josh Jacobs, and Cordarelle Patterson.

I'm tending to fade Cordarelle towards the later 1/3 of the season, so he's likely the one I'll attempt to movie if I shop a RB (but I'm fine with trading Jacobs as well).

Gonna have to wait and see how things shake 

Oh so your league has that guy too huh? It’s funny cuz I always tell myself “that would never happen in my league.” And every year there are always a few drops that make me scratch my head. Perfect example, someone dropped Thielen in one of my leagues for Kenny Phillips.