Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Do you think that he'll just have his normal role for you guys? He has been a top 4 TE the last three seasons he was healthy and came on strong last year. I'm considering trading for him but I'm not sure. 

I like him the rest of the way at least for some upside.  If you can buy low he has the upside to be a top 5 TE each week.  If you have to depend on him it would be risky but as depth its a good play IMO.  Or if you are streaming TEs every week I think he is a solid play.  

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kamara or dalvin ros? 

I'd lean towards Dalvin although it's close, especially in PPR. I just have more faith in the Vikings offense to score ROS and I  think they'll phase Mattison out as he gets healthier. Kamara scares me personally because there's so much uncertainty with the Saints offense. If Dalton is at QB I like him a lot more but Winston limits his value because he doesn't check down as much. And that's not even mentioning Taysom Hill who will likely continue to steal goal line work from him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd lean towards Dalvin although it's close, especially in PPR. I just have more faith in the Vikings offense to score ROS and I  think they'll phase Mattison out as he gets healthier. Kamara scares me personally because there's so much uncertainty with the Saints offense. If Dalton is at QB I like him a lot more but Winston limits his value because he doesn't check down as much. And that's not even mentioning Taysom Hill who will likely continue to steal goal line work from him. 

This is my same fear and I'm trying to see if I should make a play on cook 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It looks like Michael Thomas isn't going to play again this week, I don't know why they didn't put him on IR...

IR is automatically 4 games.  Leaves open the option he can play sooner.  Sucks for fantasy owners, better for NFL teams.

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pretty even

Playoff schedule

Cook:  indy, NYG, @GB

Kamara: Atl, @Cle, @ PHI

Cook week 7 bye vs Kamara week 14 bye

Maybe Kamara as I think he would benefit from the later bye for playoffs 

Playoff schedule is actually what I used to remove Mixon as he is (in theory) also an option. But his playoff schedule sucks. 

The concern on kamara is he has a brutal stretch right before the bye...SF, TB, LAR

I do trust kamaras volume more though

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Playoff schedule is actually what I used to remove Mixon as he is (in theory) also an option. But his playoff schedule sucks. 

The concern on kamara is he has a brutal stretch right before the bye...SF, TB, LAR

I do trust kamaras volume more though

Cook has a stretch of Buffalo, Dallas and NE

do you trust Kamara to be a dual option with 17 targets through his 3 games played vs Cook 15 targets in 5 games played?