Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

38 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

My RBs kinda suck 

RBS: Jacobs, Sanders, Stevenson, K Walker, R White 

WR: Jefferson, Chase, Hollywood, Hopkins, Doubs, Elijah Moore 

Currently have Jameson Williams on the IR. Been thinking long and hard to switch to a RB like Gus Edwards/ Damian Williams If I had to rank them in full PPR given my team: Edwards, Williams, Jameson 

thoughts???

I dont mind that team at all. If anything i would try and trade Brown and a RB for an upgrade at RB. Sanders has been playing really well this year and the Raiders might start using Jacobs as a bellcow. JJ, Chase and Nuk is an extremely strong WR core, with that depth you can afford to trade Brown and someone else for an upgrade.

I was bearish on Sanders this year like every other year but hes been an RB1, IIRC.

Edited by mattyice0401

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who would you stash on ir In full ppr??? Damian williams, Gus Edwards , Jameson williams.. with the above team

Damian Williams is who I would look to stash.  

Gus is going to be behind Dobbins and Hill is starting to carve out a little role in passing situations.  Not sure how much Gus gets aside from an injury to 1 of them.  Jameson is a few weeks away based on Campbell press conference yesterday, and he would be likely worked back in slowly.  WR is also easier to find a replacement or trade for 1 if needed.

Damian Williams was the week 1 lead back in ATL, offense is not great, but the role might be better than the others

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Thoughts on Hines tonight?

I’m starting him in a league where I literally have no one else for an RB2. I feel like he should have a pretty decent floor with his pass catching ability alone. Full PPR though. 

I feel better starting Hines this week than I would starting Akers who’s my other option. 

Edited by mattyice0401

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who would you stash on ir In full ppr??? Damian williams, Gus Edwards , Jameson williams.. with the above team

It depends on your roster but I'd personally stash Jameson Williams. I don't think Damian Williams or Gus Edwards will be super productive in fantasy because they're both backups in committees with two other RBs that have produced and that their teams like. Jameson Williams won't help you soon but he might be a league winning player down the stretch this year.

In one of my main leagues my roster is pretty stacked. 

QB - Lamar Jackson

RB - Saquan Barkley | Kareem Hunt | Nyheim Hines

RB - Dalvin Cook | Melvin Gordon

WR - Mike Evans | Michael Thomas | Tyler Boyd

WR - Christian Kirk | Allen Lazard | Jackobi Meyers 

TE - Kyle Pitts

DST - Philadelphia

K - Ryan Succop 

16 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I feel like people are forgetting about Damien Williams a bit. People were all over Tyler Allgeier and Caleb Huntley this week but forget Williams is coming back (hopefully) next week. 

Yep. That's actually why I didn't burn any waiver priority or faab on either of them. 

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Thoughts on Hines tonight?

I think he's going to split reps more than people think, but he could be a decent RB2 in a PPR league. When given the opportunity, he's admittedly done well, so there's upside for more. I like him a lot more in a full ppr league than a standard league, of course. But lets be honest....JT21 couldn't run behind this line the last three weeks against some opponents that could be run on...so I'm not exactly bullish on his efficiency right now. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think he's going to split reps more than people think, but he could be a decent RB2 in a PPR league. When given the opportunity, he's admittedly done well, so there's upside for more. I like him a lot more in a full ppr league than a standard league, of course. But lets be honest....JT21 couldn't run behind this line the last three weeks against some opponents that could be run on...so I'm not exactly bullish on his efficiency right now. 

Have they called up Lindsay from their PS yet?

If he can get me 10-12 points from receiving alone, I’ll chalk that up as a win. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah the thing that worries me about Hines is that everyone is acting like he's going to just step into a 3 down role. Hines only has 10+ carries in 4/69 career games and has only averaged 4.2 carries per game. I could see the Colts using a RBC approach with Deon Jackson/Phillip Lindsey both getting carries as well. 

It's a limited sample size but he's only averaging 1.3 YPC on 8 carries through 4 games. 

Edited by NYRaider

Can anyone tell me how many routes Kyle Philips ran last week? With Michael Thomas more than likely being out, i need to choose between Kyle Philips and WanDale Robinson, if he goes. Maybe Josh Reynolds, although going up against New England in New England worries me a bit.

Thanks in advance for the help.