Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm pretty high in my waiver order and can potentially add Taysom Hill, Jahan Dotson, or Antonio Gibson. Who would you go with? I'm kind of intrigued by Taysom.

I guess Hill? I dont see him doing much unless people in the offense arent healthy. But if those are the type of games you can get, why not? Because the rest of the TE group gets you like 0-4 points.

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm pretty high in my waiver order and can potentially add Taysom Hill, Jahan Dotson, or Antonio Gibson. Who would you go with? I'm kind of intrigued by Taysom.

If you do go with Taysom Hill be prepared for several 1-2 point games from him throughout the rest of the season. He won’t vulture Kamara every week in the redzone and once we get Michael Thomas and Jarvis Landry back (possibly next week), Hill’s usage will likely take a significant hit. I’d imagine he will still have some solid fantasy games here or there though especially as a “TE”

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I guess Hill? I dont see him doing much unless people in the offense arent healthy. But if those are the type of games you can get, why not? Because the rest of the TE group gets you like 0-4 points.

I have Gerald Everett so TE isn't a desperate need but last week was concerning. Who would you roster Gibson or Perine?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm never bullish on kittle in fantasy. Fringe top 7 or 8 ? 

Do you think that he'll just have his normal role for you guys? He has been a top 4 TE the last three seasons he was healthy and came on strong last year. I'm considering trading for him but I'm not sure. 

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Better real game player than fantasy.   Doesn't get enough targets game in and game out to provide much.  Fringe top 10, but that is mostly because 10 TE will make the top 10 but many won't be difference makers

What's the difference between this year and last year? He was TE4 at 14 ppg last season. 

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What's the difference between this year and last year? He was TE4 at 14 ppg last season. 

Last year he had over a fourth of his catches, a third of his yards and half his touchdowns in two games. 

Take out those two games, he had 49 / 578 / 3 in 12 games. 10.4 points per game average. Half of those 12 games he had less than 35 yards. He's topped 50 yards once in his last 9 games. 

He wasn't as good game to game, but he would blow up a time or two. He may blow up a time or two this year, but I'm not banking on it. And those are hard to predict. He's djax for tight ends. Plus, I'm sure he'll get hurt again

39 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What @Forgeposted below.  

2 games last season week 13 and 14

Week 13-- 12 targets, 9 receptions for 181 yards and 2 TD's

Week 14 -- 15 targets, 13 receptions for 151 yards and 1 TD

Kittle is not consistent and will have a couple huge games, but not vastly different than other TE like Hockenson,  and some others. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Last year he had over a fourth of his catches, a third of his yards and half his touchdowns in two games. 

Take out those two games, he had 49 / 578 / 3 in 12 games. 10.4 points per game average. Half of those 12 games he had less than 35 yards. He's topped 50 yards once in his last 9 games. 

He wasn't as good game to game, but he would blow up a time or two. He may blow up a time or two this year, but I'm not banking on it. And those are hard to predict. He's djax for tight ends. Plus, I'm sure he'll get hurt again

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What @Forgeposted below.  

2 games last season week 13 and 14

Week 13-- 12 targets, 9 receptions for 181 yards and 2 TD's

Week 14 -- 15 targets, 13 receptions for 151 yards and 1 TD

Kittle is not consistent and will have a couple huge games, but not vastly different than other TE like Hockenson,  and some others. 

And one of those games I'm pretty sure deebo missed

• Like 1