Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Projections are a joke. Was projected to have 120 points this week just gone. Ended up 63 and taking another L with a team that was graded really highly here. 

I hate this game

What was the team? The problem with forums is getting sugar coated never negative feedback. I’m always honest lol

Just traded away Joe Mixon and Curtis Samuel for Christian McCaffery and Darnell Mooney.

My roster post trade:

QB - Aaron Rodgers | Trevor Lawrence (dropping one when Jameo off IR)

RB - CMac | Hunt | Mostert

RB - Saquan | D Henderson

WR - Sutton | G Davis | Mooney

WR - Pittman | M Thomas | Jameo

TE - G Everett

K - Succop

DST - Philly

thoughts? 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Just traded away Joe Mixon and Curtis Samuel for Christian McCaffery and Darnell Mooney.

My roster post trade:

TE - G Everett

K - Succop

DST - Philly

thoughts? 

I think the gap between Samuel and Mooney ROS is bigger than the gap that Mixon and McCaffrey is, given McCaffrey's lack of usage in the pass game.  Plus he just got on the injury report for a quad injury and has a pretty tough schedule coming up (SF, LA, Bucs).

Definitely a W trade if McCaffrey gets back to 2019 level, but not sure how likely that is.

12 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I think the gap between Samuel and Mooney ROS is bigger than the gap that Mixon and McCaffrey is, given McCaffrey's lack of usage in the pass game.  Plus he just got on the injury report for a quad injury and has a pretty tough schedule coming up (SF, LA, Bucs).

Definitely a W trade if McCaffrey gets back to 2019 level, but not sure how likely that is.

Curtis Samuel was my WR5, I haven't even used him this year. The Bengals OL has looked terrible and Mixon has been one of the most inefficient ball carriers in the league this season. I probably wouldn't have done it but Jameson Williams should be back after the Lions bye so I was going to have to drop someone anyways. 

I just love the upside of Saquan and CMAC. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Curtis Samuel was my WR5, I haven't even used him this year. The Bengals OL has looked terrible and Mixon has been one of the most inefficient ball carriers in the league this season. I probably wouldn't have done it but Jameson Williams should be back after the Lions bye so I was going to have to drop someone anyways. 

I just love the upside of Saquan and CMAC. 

I like it.  Swing for the fences when all it costs is depth.  CMC will figure something out if he stays healthy.  Mixon isn't healthy and may miss time too.  Not to mention if Chicago ever decides to throw the ball, Mooney may gain some value. 

• Like 1

I want to be as efficient as possible with my roster. For my final roster spot, here are some of the guys I can add:

Darnell Mooney

Richie James

Kadarius Toney

George Pickens

Eno Benjamin 

Darrell Williams

Sony Michel

KJ Osborn

Christian Watson

DeVante Parker

Jaylen Warren

@BayRaider @mattyice0401

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

My roster post trade:

TE - G Everett

K - Succop

DST - Philly

thoughts? 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

What was the team? The problem with forums is getting sugar coated never negative feedback. I’m always honest lol

You liked it.

Wilson, Jefferson, AJ Brown, Fournette, Montgomery, Williams, Waller, Khoo, Ravens

bench options: Renfrow, Hunt, Hines, Dotson, Wentz

argh it’s so frustrating. 1-2. Lost to a team with ETN and Akers and Cousins! Lol

Edited by Hunter2_1

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I want to be as efficient as possible with my roster. For my final roster spot, here are some of the guys I can add:

Darnell Mooney

Richie James

Kadarius Toney

George Pickens

Eno Benjamin 

Darrell Williams

Sony Michel

KJ Osborn

Christian Watson

DeVante Parker

Jaylen Warren

@BayRaider @mattyice0401

Those are the 3 that stand out to me. Mooney should be owned and still has a chance to produce like people were expecting/ hoping for. Pickens probably needs Pickett in order to do something and maybe an injury to really start to shine but hes worth an add. Watson again has an outside shot at producing like we all wanted to him produce, come to end of year. All those guys are people id be holding onto thinking about what they might be producing like around week 10 or around there. Maybe even Toney, with Shepards injury, they may have to start playing him more.

39 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Those are the 3 that stand out to me. Mooney should be owned and still has a chance to produce like people were expecting/ hoping for. Pickens probably needs Pickett in order to do something and maybe an injury to really start to shine but hes worth an add. Watson again has an outside shot at producing like we all wanted to him produce, come to end of year. All those guys are people id be holding onto thinking about what they might be producing like around week 10 or around there. Maybe even Toney, with Shepards injury, they may have to start playing him more.

Agreed on this assessment.  I still think Mooney has the biggest upside if they ever start to throw.  Toney seems to just not be good so I would lean towards Wan'Dale Robinson over Toney if he is available.  Pickens is probably my top choice as he is the most talented and talent usually shines through eventually but I hate his QB situation, even with Pickett.  Watson is talented but buried on the depth chart and dealing with injuries.  He probably will be one of the more disappointing rookie WRs this year IMO but a lot of that is due to missing all of camp and not being able to build the rapport with Rodgers.  

• Like 1

I'm in a league where no one trades with each other except for one guy, the commissioner, and they are usually SUPER LOPSIDED trades. This one on the surface doesn't seem too bad until I explain the keeper values attached. 

12 team, 2 player keeper league, half PPR

Team A gets:
WR Tee Higgins (holds a 13 round pick next year)
RB Dalvin Cook

Team B gets:
WR Davonte Adams (holds a 12 round pick next year)
WR Terry McLaurin
RB Darrell Henderson

IMO Team A got the 2 best players and he upgraded one of his keepers by going 7 years younger and 1 round lower.

I wouldn't be too annoyed by this, but this happens EVERY year. When I say something in the group message, "team B had no depth, its a fair trade" and "your just whiny"

I'm gonna win this league then take the championship to another league Ric Flair style WOOOOOO!

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

I'm in a league where no one trades with each other except for one guy, the commissioner, and they are usually SUPER LOPSIDED trades. This one on the surface doesn't seem too bad until I explain the keeper values attached. 

12 team, 2 player keeper league, half PPR

Team A gets:
WR Tee Higgins (holds a 13 round pick next year)
RB Dalvin Cook

Team B gets:
WR Davonte Adams (holds a 12 round pick next year)
WR Terry McLaurin
RB Darrell Henderson

IMO Team A got the 2 best players and he upgraded one of his keepers by going 7 years younger and 1 round lower.

I wouldn't be too annoyed by this, but this happens EVERY year. When I say something in the group message, "team B had no depth, its a fair trade" and "your just whiny"

I'm gonna win this league then take the championship to another league Ric Flair style WOOOOOO!

I think Team B got the best player in Devonte Adams as Cook is aging, injury prone and doesn't have a cheap keeper hold.  Terry McLaurin is similar to Higgins in value this year although Higgins will be cheaper to keep.  Henderson is a throw in that is losing value quick but is a solid handcuff to Akers.  In total I think its a pretty fair trade, especially if team B needed more help at WR and has enough RB depth to not have to play Henderson much.  

IMO, the keeper designation doesnt mean much in terms of value between the two.  Adams is solid for another couple of years and a great value there.  He is worth a round more than Adams for the next couple of years.  And in fantasy so much changes from year to year that you can't put too much value on three years from now.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Agreed on this assessment.  I still think Mooney has the biggest upside if they ever start to throw.  Toney seems to just not be good so I would lean towards Wan'Dale Robinson over Toney if he is available.  Pickens is probably my top choice as he is the most talented and talent usually shines through eventually but I hate his QB situation, even with Pickett.  Watson is talented but buried on the depth chart and dealing with injuries.  He probably will be one of the more disappointing rookie WRs this year IMO but a lot of that is due to missing all of camp and not being able to build the rapport with Rodgers.  

Less is more for Fields. He’s pretty bad and honestly I can see it getting worse. He’s been in some opportunistic situations this season