Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

56 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What are everyones thoughts on Toney in KC?  I was able to snag him in two of my leagues as a bench stash.  He is immensely talented, there is no denying that and I am sure it will be a few weeks before he is seeing significant playing time.  If he is serious about football and wants to hone is craft this could be a move that unlocks all of the talent that was hidden in NY.  KC is the ideal landing spot for Toney with Mahomes and Reid but if Toney can't hack it in KC his career is over.  This is his chance now we'll have to see how bad he wants it. 

Worth a stash 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I really have no idea what to do with Jonathan Taylor right now

Id seriously try and trade him for ETN and a piece if you can, like you mentioned a week ago, it will probably be harder now then the start of the week.

I dont see a huge difference between the 2 ROS. I also dont see why ETN could be a top pick next year in ff.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Id seriously try and trade him for ETN and a piece if you can, like you mentioned a week ago, it will probably be harder now then the start of the week.

I dont see a huge difference between the 2 ROS. I also dont see why ETN could be a top pick next year in ff.

I think you have to add on the Taylor side, not the ETN side. 

The offers I'm getting on Taylor are like Taylor for singletary

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think maybe I might try for Taylor for swift. That may be the sweet spot right now

Yeah id agree with that. Depending upon your team id even consider moving JT and a piece for an upgrade. Maybe Reich get fired and they start giving their best player the ball, but thats a lot of hoping/ speculation.

Sucks the 2 guys i was trying to target/ buy low on are doing very well right now. ETN and DJ Moore. Oh well i guess.

Edited by mattyice0401

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah id agree with that. Depending upon your team id even consider moving JT and a piece for an upgrade. Maybe Reich get fired and they start giving their best player the ball, but thats a lot of hoping/ speculation.

I thought of that, but I'm insanely top heavy in that league. I may just have to ride it out. 

I'm not even sure it's a Reich issue completely (though I kind of feel like Taylor is in the dog house). Jackson managed to put up a huge game in the one start he had. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought of that, but I'm insanely top heavy in that league. I may just have to ride it out. 

I'm not even sure it's a Reich issue completely (though I kind of feel like Taylor is in the dog house). Jackson managed to put up a huge game in the one start he had. 

Maybe his ankle is still bugging him? IIRC people were saying it was a 4-6 week injury IF he didnt play on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Maybe his ankle is still bugging him? IIRC people were saying it was a 4-6 week injury IF he didnt play on it.

It's possible. I was hoping he was fine. Least week he averaged like 6 yards a carry and yesterday at one point it was nearly 8 (7 for 55). Then it all just fell apart. 

That whole situation is very weird. Doesn't get better next week against new England. I'm debating benching him

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's possible. I was hoping he was fine. Least week he averaged like 6 yards a carry and yesterday at one point it was nearly 8 (7 for 55). Then it all just fell apart. 

That whole situation is very weird. Doesn't get better next week against new England. I'm debating benching him

Whens their bye? That might not be that bad of an idea depending upon who youd be benching him for.

Dynasty league, I'm 4-3 going against a 1-6 team. Ended yesterday up .1 points with nobody left to play, he only had Mixon left.

A win catapults me into 3rd place, a loss puts me in a hole for the playoffs.

Sent an offer of Najee plus Isiah Likely for Mixon and he accepted. 🥳

Smart-Select-20221031-135438-Sleeper.jpg

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1