Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

Bye week filler who would you rather play? PPR. It would also end up being an end of the bench stash as well more than likely.

Terrace Marshall @ CIN

MVS vs TEN

Demarcus Robinson @ NOS (with Bateman being out for atleast 3 weeks)

Can also throw Gerald Everett into this mix with Keenan still not looking healthy and Big Mike Williams gone for awhile.

Right now im leaning Terrace Marshall but MVS in the KC offense is easier to like? Swallow? Not too sure what the word im looking for is. Everett is pretty enticing as well.

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Bye week filler who would you rather play? PPR. It would also end up being an end of the bench stash as well more than likely.

Terrace Marshall @ CIN

MVS vs TEN

Demarcus Robinson @ NOS (with Bateman being out for atleast 3 weeks)

Can also throw Gerald Everett into this mix with Keenan still not looking healthy and Big Mike Williams gone for awhile.

Right now im leaning Terrace Marshall but MVS in the KC offense is easier to like? Swallow? Not too sure what the word im looking for is. Everett is pretty enticing as well.

I feel like this depends on what you area looking for. If you wan the boom game, I think it's 100% MVS. He's a guy that is mostly likely to go 3 / 110 / 1td. 

I have started to pick up Marshall in some deeper leagues, but I'm unsure if I would trust him to start yet. I don't hate it, but he probably has the worst chance to score, and he's still inefficient with an offense that I'm not fully sold on. I do like that Cincy is thin at corner now. 

If you wan the safest guy, go with Everett. He's probably a pretty safe bet for 5 / 50 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like this depends on what you area looking for. If you wan the boom game, I think it's 100% MVS. He's a guy that is mostly likely to go 3 / 110 / 1td. 

I have started to pick up Marshall in some deeper leagues, but I'm unsure if I would trust him to start yet. I don't hate it, but he probably has the worst chance to score, and he's still inefficient with an offense that I'm not fully sold on. I do like that Cincy is thin at corner now. 

If you wan the safest guy, go with Everett. He's probably a pretty safe bet for 5 / 50 

Id agree with all of this, thanks!

Whats your thoughts on David Montgomery. In both re-draft and dynasty.

It looks as if Herbert is the better back and has been more successful recently. 

I also have a trade offer in my dynasty where I send Monty/'24 3rd for Rondale Moore/'24 2nd

Just curious to hear peoples thoughts. 

38 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Whats your thoughts on David Montgomery. In both re-draft and dynasty.

It looks as if Herbert is the better back and has been more successful recently. 

I also have a trade offer in my dynasty where I send Monty/'24 3rd for Rondale Moore/'24 2nd

Just curious to hear peoples thoughts. 

Are you a contender? Not a big believer in Moore…so your not getting a bunch in return

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

No, I'm unfortunately 1-7

If you’re bad…the 2nd you are getting may not be worth more than the 3rd rounder you are trading. There’s judt no way I’m trading Montgomery for Moore with the gain of moving up a few spots in the 2nd round 

I think adding 2024’s 3rd for his 2nd would probably be fair

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 2