Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Byproduct of the game and running it that much. CMC outsnapped him like 2 to 1.  Mitchell only had 35% snap share. Unlikely that they are going to consistently run it 40 times a game. Mitchell should be rostered, but he's a high level handcuff

I agree that CMAC will be fine and is RB1, ROS. Mitchell may still be playable in some weeks though. 

How do you feel about Gus Edwards ROS? 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I agree that CMAC will be fine and is RB1, ROS. Mitchell may still be playable in some weeks though. 

How do you feel about Gus Edwards ROS? 

Definitely rosterable. Bye week filler in ppr leagues, flex play on standard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Definitely rosterable. Bye week filler in ppr leagues, flex play on standard

I'm probably going to drop OBJ and use my priority waiver spot on one of Kareem Hunt, Christian Watson, or Drake London. I kind of want to drop Kirk Cousins for Deshaun Watson (already have Dak) but I'm not sure if he's someone I'd even trust to play that late in the season. 

Just now, Tommy_C said:

I hate that I traded for him ween 2, I mean I traded Hunt for him but still

I traded Kareem Hunt for AJ Dillon and Kyle Pitts. My league mate just dropped Hunt too so I'm going to pick him back up. Pitts has flashed how good that he can be so you basically have to start him but it's still shocking to see how low their passing volume is and how bad Mariota is every week.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I traded Kareem Hunt for AJ Dillon and Kyle Pitts. My league mate just dropped Hunt too so I'm going to pick him back up. Pitts has flashed how good that he can be so you basically have to start him but it's still shocking to see how low their passing volume is and how bad Mariota is every week.

Yeah I have London in a start up Dynasty league and I cant wait for him to get an actual QB so I can reap the benefits. 

On 11/15/2022 at 8:34 AM, NYRaider said:

I have Hunt rostered but am considering dropping him for Pacheco.  If Pacheco has a big week this week he will be a top WW claim if he is on the wire. 

Hunt's only value is if Chubb gets hurt and if that happens you have a league winner on your hands.  

What are your thoughts?