Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

@tyler735 Seems you’re the type who can’t accept being wrong on something so you bring a bunch of other stuff that doesn’t belong in the conversation nor had nothing to do with you. That’s a passive aggressive/women type of response. 

Once again, you were wrong about Michael Thomas and had no chance of being right on that one. He has zero passion for football. Enjoy being wrong and a bias fan. 

39 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

@tyler735 Seems you’re the type who can’t accept being wrong on something so you bring a bunch of other stuff that doesn’t belong in the conversation nor had nothing to do with you. That’s a passive aggressive/women type of response. 

Once again, you were wrong about Michael Thomas and had no chance of being right on that one. He has zero passion for football. Enjoy being wrong and a bias fan. 

You went out of your way like 2 months after we had any conversation of any sort on this forum to “call me out” on here (now that seems like something a woman would do). Just to pump your chest out that Michael Thomas got hurt and that I’m bias for thinking he’s a good player. 

I really wouldn’t call my response passive aggressive. There wasn’t really anything passive in my response, it was blunt and to the point. Also funny you think it doesn’t belong in the conversation. You’re trying to call me out regarding a fantasy take in this same thread and claim some sort of victory lap. I gathered 20+ terrible and laughable takes you made in this same exact thread. Enjoy your Russell Wilson and Trey Lance led teams this year 😂

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

JT officially OUT this week. Man this dude has fallen from graces... Worst #1 Pick in fantasy in recent memory thats for sure

At least when CMC was #1 he produced before getting injured. JT had 1 GREAT game, week 1. Then fell to earth hard. 

Yeah, I took JT #1 in my big money league. Really sucks because I was giving serious consideration to CMC, but felt like it had to be Taylor. The one thing he was supposed to be was safe (or at least safer than a lot of running backs) because of his health. 

So far it hasn't bitten me in the butt a ton, but I think it will down the line. It leaves me pretty weak in the RB3 spot because I can't really trust him enough to put him there.  I really debated trading him earlier in the season but I did that last year and then he went on a tear and I think I had a little fear of that happening again. 

I'm looking for a 1/2 PPR WR with potential upside on a WW that is barren.  Thoughts on Terrace Marshall Jr?  I liked him coming out of LSU.

Also how would your rank Marshall, Josh Palmer or Deon Jackson as WW claims? I don't need a starter right now but I am looking for upside potential as the season goes on?

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Waiting on Andrews and picked up Likely as a pivot. 

I’ve got to cut someone. Proposed some trades but not getting responses. Can’t figure out who

Brian Robinson

Pacheco 

Eno Benjamin

Cut Likely and just bet Andrews plays 

I'd cut Pacheco.  Both Robinson and Benjamin have been productive and have gotten more opportunities.  KC coming off the bye might change that, but can't count on it.

22 hours ago, tyler735 said:

You went out of your way like 2 months after we had any conversation of any sort on this forum to “call me out” on here

This is rich. YOU were the one quoting me EVERY Michael Thomas TD early in the season like an emotional scrub. You brought it on yourself by being that way. 

19 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm looking for a 1/2 PPR WR with potential upside on a WW that is barren.  Thoughts on Terrace Marshall Jr?  I liked him coming out of LSU.

Also how would your rank Marshall, Josh Palmer or Deon Jackson as WW claims? I don't need a starter right now but I am looking for upside potential as the season goes on?

For long term, I think the answer is marshall or Palmer. Palmer has a pretty easy avenue for production for probably another month. I think Marshall is worth rostering right now, but he's probably slightly less trust worthy in terms of starting because of a concern on production. He's getting snaps and running routes, but there's still some inefficiency there and the numbers aren't quite good enough that the quantity outweighs the inefficiency. 

Jackson right now is a handcuff and that's his long term value. 

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Waiting on Andrews and picked up Likely as a pivot. 

I’ve got to cut someone. Proposed some trades but not getting responses. Can’t figure out who

Brian Robinson

Pacheco 

Eno Benjamin

Cut Likely and just bet Andrews plays 

I think Brian Robinson but only because i really kind of want to see what the KC running back room looks like coming out of the bye. Robinson is incredibly inefficient on the ground and not getting any real passing game work. I'm not sure that there is any real upside there unless he just has a Matt Asiata type game where he scores 3 short touchdowns or something. 

On 10/31/2022 at 8:00 AM, Forge said:

I'd be benching him for a waiver wire receiver. 

I was so worried about Taylor and this matchup this week that I was considering this and probably would have done it (though it would have been for Isaiah Likely as it turned out).  Through a half, I have no reason to doubt that this was the right call. I simply don't think Taylor changes of much of anything in this game.