2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

National media definitely are driving the hype train for Malik Willis. I mean I’ve never seen so much hype about a guy who has only played two preseason games and looked pretty bad. ESPN even talking about him. We can’t get them to talk about the Titans any other time, but they want to hype up Willis. Going to be funny when Tannehill throws his first pick, and fans and national media  beg for Willis to start 😂

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Never would’ve thought Burks would be in the top two, more surprised Phillips was over NWI in the top two.

Phillips has had a great camp.

I do think people will be surprised with Burks. I think he has been better than people know. Just a feeling.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

National media definitely are driving the hype train for Malik Willis. I mean I’ve never seen so much hype about a guy who has only played two preseason games and looked pretty bad. ESPN even talking about him. We can’t get them to talk about the Titans any other time, but they want to hype up Willis. Going to be funny when Tannehill throws his first pick, and fans and national media  beg for Willis to start 😂

For now on when I read your posts & your ranting I’m picturing you doing the peoples eyebrow how you just did on Twitter 😆💪🏽

Its hard to tell just what we have in Burks.  Willis is not the prototypical Pocket passer so that means Burks will have trouble shining in the games.   Will not find out until game 1.  Frankly right now I am more worried about just how crisp Tanny is going to be and how well our OL can pass block or run block for that matter.  My other worry will our DL live up to the hype generated this offseason and thus hide the potential holes in our secondary.

1 hour ago, quiller said:

Its hard to tell just what we have in Burks.  Willis is not the prototypical Pocket passer so that means Burks will have trouble shining in the games.   Will not find out until game 1.  Frankly right now I am more worried about just how crisp Tanny is going to be and how well our OL can pass block or run block for that matter.  My other worry will our DL live up to the hype generated this offseason and thus hide the potential holes in our secondary.

Yeah, All i know is it seemed like every day at camp Tanny hits him for a big gain or impressive catch. That is what I' hope is going to be the norm for him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah, All i know is it seemed like every day at camp Tanny hits him for a big gain or impressive catch. That is what I' hope is going to be the norm for him. 

I haven’t read or seen much camp news.  It is always a mixed bag on how things go.  It is encouraging if Tanny has some faith early.  One thing about our offense is in general the WR are not expected to run a lot of complicated routes where reading the D is critical.  Still the worry is he is doing well in camp because our secondary mostly suck