Raiders trade WR Bryan Edwards To Falcons

RaidersAreOne

21 hours ago, G said:

I'd rather have kept Edwards and saw what he learned from Adams. Adams changed his body type over the years and I think Edwards would have too learning from him. A 5th means nothing to me next season but a 3rd year WR who has shown flashes of being good helps me now especially in case of injuries. 

Hopefully a vertical threat emerges or we sign one. That would be the only partial justification in my eyes. I would have given Edwards the year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hopefully a vertical threat emerges or we sign one. That would be the only partial justification in my eyes. I would have given Edwards the year.

Looking at who we have picked up, Cole Robinson and Adams it’s pretty evident this staff prefer WRs with separation skills, which is something Edwards doesn’t have. Shame I would have liked that pick to work out, but if he’s not a good fit best for both parties to move on quickly. 

9 hours ago, Dessie said:

Looking at who we have picked up, Cole Robinson and Adams it’s pretty evident this staff prefer WRs with separation skills, which is something Edwards doesn’t have. Shame I would have liked that pick to work out, but if he’s not a good fit best for both parties to move on quickly. 

I'm interested to see how Edwards and Mariota do in Atlante this year. I never been so excited for football

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'm interested to see how Edwards and Mariota do in Atlante this year. I never been so excited for football

I think everybody here rootin for them but Mariota going to get beat up chasing points he gets the Saints front 7 right out the gate 

On 7/24/2022 at 10:22 AM, Humble_Beast said:

I expect MM to flop, but would be cool if he balled out. against all odds

Ridder will start at some point but I expect Mariota to keep the starting job way longer than people expect. Maybe Week 11 or 12.

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ridder will start at some point but I expect Mariota to keep the starting job way longer than people expect. Maybe Week 11 or 12.

I'd give Marcus a game and a half.  Not because he's a worse QB, but because that's when I'd expect him to get hurt.

• Like 1