Raiders trade WR Bryan Edwards To Falcons

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Apparently we're gonna run a lot of 2 tight end also.

That's all fine and dandy but if Adams gets hurt we literally have no WR's that can play on the outside other than Hollins and Robinson, would still prefer to add a veteran with some speed. 

11 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Foster still gets a lot of praise but I was not impressed with him last season. I used to be high on him but what he showed last year wasn't anything more than mediocre IMO

lat year was a bit of a let down, i thought hed blow up when Waller went down. 

3 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Definitely not but maybe he was a terrible fit. Why not wait until camp otherwise.

It is kind of interesting that the trade happened the same day that the NYT published a negative article about the front office.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

A whole draft wasted

Lynn Bowden a slot WR, playing wildcat QB, drafted to be our backup RB. Great pick Grudock. Almost as good as special teams war daddy Tanner Muse.

Amik Robertson and John Simpson are our only hope.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

those Gruden / MM years were rough. I was thinking Edwards could develop into a mohemmed Sanu WR2. I think the Falcons feel the same. London is their new Julio, and Edwards might be their new Sanu

London is nowhere near the level of athlete that Julio was coming into the league.