The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Does anyone know what type of OL they're likely going to target? More athletic guys like a Braeden Daniels or bigger stronger guys like an Anthony Bradford?

Get some hosses if they're smart. 

Our bread and butter should be the ground and pound. Set the line and make opposing D's have to out-muslce us to stop the run. That'll open up the intermediate pass game where Adams, Meyers, Renfrow*, Jimmy, and TEs tend to excel. 

43 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'll check it out, I've heard good things about him but the size/athletic limitations made me not even want to watch a ton tbh.

In this game he had a forced fumble, pick, and a ton of tackles behind the line.

It's the opposite for me. I saw him play first, then saw that his measurables are garbage. But almost didn't care because the play on the field is so good.

I almost never see corners that play the ball like this guy and have such a good knack for turnovers. If he was a few inches taller and a little faster he'd be in the conversation with Witherspoon/Gonzalez.

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Get some hosses if they're smart. 

Our bread and butter should be the ground and pound. Set the line and make opposing D's have to out-muslce us to stop the run. That'll open up the intermediate pass game where Adams, Meyers, Renfrow*, Jimmy, and TEs tend to excel. 

I like a lot of OGs in the later rounds: Chandler Zavala, Curtis McClendon, and Anthony Bradford are my three favorites. 

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I like a lot of OGs in the later rounds: Chandler Zavala, Curtis McClendon, and Anthony Bradford are my three favorites. 

Bradford is a big dude. I like it. Nothing has been more infuriating over the last few years than watching our OL get scattered as soon as the ball is snapped. If we've had a pocket, it was drawn by Picasso. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Bradford is a big dude. I like it. Nothing has been more infuriating over the last few years than watching our OL get scattered as soon as the ball is snapped. If we've had a pocket, it was drawn by Picasso. 

He's athletic for his size too, would love to grab him later in the draft.