The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

11 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

I liked you more when you posted 5-10 times a day and focused heavily on stats and data. Lately, you’ve amped up the post count by about 5x and leaned hard into the Meme troll persona. It’s been an unfortunate heel turn 

Jeez, the mans just having some fun during lying season bro, some of them have been pretty damn funny......jus sayin.👍🍻

• Like 1

Dude is 25, won't be healthy for TC after a knee injury, and played in a MIckey Mouse offense where he never read a defense. 

This dude has the best publicist ever. 

I don't dislike Hooker, I would be fairly neutral/optimistic if we took him in the 2nd round, but man is this guy getting a free pass from people, or am I nuts? 

It's funny, with  athletic QBs, everyone pretends they cannot read defenses, or it's gonna be a problem. What about this guy?? Here we have a QB who we know has not been running a pro offense, and hasn't had to make pro reads all year long, and he's not getting killed for it. So weird.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, massraider said:

Dude is 25, won't be healthy for TC after a knee injury, and played in a MIckey Mouse offense where he never read a defense. 

This dude has the best publicist ever. 

I don't dislike Hooker, I would be fairly neutral/optimistic if we took him in the 2nd round, but man is this guy getting a free pass from people, or am I nuts? 

It's funny, with  athletic QBs, everyone pretends they cannot read defenses, or it's gonna be a problem. What about this guy?? Here we have a QB who we know has not been running a pro offense, and hasn't had to make pro reads all year long, and he's not getting killed for it. So weird.

A lot of people love him because of the gaudy production, imo.