Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh it counted touchbacks against him? That's unfair.

It does everyone I pointed this out last week that I learned that for the first time. Only fair catches or returns they touched the ball though. If it goes out of bounds or downed by the defense it doesn’t count for the returner as a touch or toward their average.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It does everyone I pointed this out last week that I learned that for the first time. Only fair catches or returns they touched the ball though. If it goes out of bounds or downed by the defense it doesn’t count for the returner as a touch or toward their average.

Yeah I remember now, was just surprised when I was scrolling through the stats at the bottom and saw that lol.

But I think I have to give credit to my punter for not giving Patterson any opportunities to return, and also dominate the field position game, he balled out:

Michael Dickson: 5 punts for 251 yards (50.20 YPP, 71 LNG, 3 in 20).

Q3, 12:34, 4th & 2 on the RJ 28: Michael Dickson's punt downed by the Rio de Janeiro Pirates for 71 yards.
Possession now belongs to the Reykjavík Direwolves. Current score is Reykjavík Direwolves 14, Rio de Janeiro Pirates 21.
Q3, 12:29, 1st & 10 on the REY 1: Lamar Jackson has no time due to Wes Schweitzer missing a block, and gets sacked by Yannick Ngakoue for a loss of 0 yards.

#All-Star #FanVoting #Deadeye 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah I remember now, was just surprised when I was scrolling through the stats at the bottom and saw that lol.

But I think I have to give credit to my punter for not giving Patterson any opportunities to return, and also dominate the field position game, he balled out:

Michael Dickson: 5 punts for 251 yards (50.20 YPP, 71 LNG, 3 in 20).

Q3, 12:34, 4th & 2 on the RJ 28: Michael Dickson's punt downed by the Rio de Janeiro Pirates for 71 yards.
Possession now belongs to the Reykjavík Direwolves. Current score is Reykjavík Direwolves 14, Rio de Janeiro Pirates 21.
Q3, 12:29, 1st & 10 on the REY 1: Lamar Jackson has no time due to Wes Schweitzer missing a block, and gets sacked by Yannick Ngakoue for a loss of 0 yards.

#All-Star #FanVoting #Deadeye 

Dickson is a beast looking back I should have kept him or drafted him again over Tress

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

Tempted to blow this up.

WR: Julio Jones (FA), Michael Thomas Jr. (NO)
OT: Ryan Ramczyk (NO), Taylor Moton (CAR)
C; Ryan Jensen (TB)
DE: Demarcus Lawrence (DAL)
DT: Arik Armstead (SF)
MLB: C.J. Mosley (NYJ)
CB: Stephon Gilmore (IND), Chris Harris Jr. (FA)
FS: Eddie Jackson (CHI)

Slide in them dms if you want to blow it up 

56 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh it counted touchbacks against him? That's unfair.

53 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Another quirk with it: Touchbacks they downed count as a 25 yard return (20 for punts).

• Like 2