Eagles 2022 Personnel Moves - Former Colts OC brought in as consultant

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I guess double edge sword. These guys aren’t going to want to agree to be a “fake” AGM because that would hinder them getting hired for better positions elsewhere but Howie’s going to keep getting poached without any repercussion. 

Yeah, probably the best thing is make it into two roles and do that, 3 would be too much of a stretch.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

On Inside the Birds they said Jon Ferrari is the most important person in the Eagles building that fan or people outside the organization don't really knows about and Alec Halaby has been with the team for a decade now and is part of the analytics department. He's also close friends with Julian Lurie as they both went to Harvard I believe. Some people are worried there needs to be a more traditional football guy at the top under Roseman as neither Ferrari and Halaby are that and they think analytics may become too much of a factor. I think we've always been inclined to analytics though. I do kinda agree there should be at least one traditional football guy as second in command though. I thought Brandon Hunt may be coming here for an Assistant GM type role, but he's gonna be Director of Scouting. It actually sounds like Dave Caldwell and new hire Matt Russell are gonna be the top traditional football guys to report to Roseman as they have "Advisor to the General Manager" attached to their titles.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

full moves

This is a ton of change. Will be intersting to look back in a few drafts and see how everything ended up playing out.

We've got a lot younger not only on the field, but in the front office too.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

I love that Bo was willing to do old titles to new titles.... I swear no fanbase/team media obsesses over all the details of the front office like Eagles fans/media do lol. It's borderline psychotic haha. 

Greg's name of Iggles Nut is so apt, cause I don't know how dude gets as much info as he gets just from the team site and infering stuff from articles about front office moves. He's about on top of everything relating to the Eagles FO structure as possible for just a regular fan without any connections to people inside the building. It's really impressive tbh. I thought I was a lunatic with my passion for the Eagles, but he's right there with me. 😂

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Anything that gets the dude to adjust more even if it's a small chance.

Marcus: “Yea, John. We knew you wouldn’t blitz and then play soft zone with pieces specifically built to pressure the QB and CBs really good at press man. So, it was confusing at first. But then I realized you don’t know what you’re doing”

Jonathan: ”Exactly, Marcus” 

Marcus: “Huh?”

Jonathon: “Watch this; here, I’m going to drop Robert Quinn in coverage. And you see back here? That’s Darius Slay. Can’t really see him on the film because I have him set up 15 yards off his man but that’s how I’m going to win this game.”

Marcus: “That’s interesting. You just let the offense move the ball at will?”

Jonathon: “Yea….but….no big TDs.” 

Marcus: “Cool, cool. Where did you learn this strategy?”

Jonathon: “James J. Schwartz.”

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Marcus: “Yea, John. We knew you wouldn’t blitz and then play soft zone with pieces specifically built to pressure the QB and CBs really good at press man. So, it was confusing at first. But then I realized you don’t know what you’re doing”

Jonathan: ”Exactly, Marcus” 

Marcus: “Huh?”

Jonathon: “Watch this; here, I’m going to drop Robert Quinn in coverage. And you see back here? That’s Darius Slay. Can’t really see him on the film because I have him set up 15 yards off his man but that’s how I’m going to win this game.”

Marcus: “That’s interesting. You just let the offense move the ball at will?”

Jonathon: “Yea….but….no big TDs.” 

Marcus: “Cool, cool. Where did you learn this strategy?”

Jonathon: “James J. Schwartz.”

Sabotaging us from beyond the pale. Gym ******* Shorts

• Like 1