How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022? (Poll! What’s your prediction?)

brownie man

How many games is Deshaun Suspended for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022?

2. 2. Will Deshaun have potential for a 2023 Suspension

• Yes, the league will state there may be more suspensions in 2023
    • No, the league will state that his decision is foreseeably finalized

22 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I only think this works if there's a shot that his new contract could be voided. He got paid bank for sitting last year.  But yeah, I'm in favor of him having this drag out in court, more and more new lawsuits, he loses, new criminal allegations that stick, he goes to jail, has his contract cancelled, files bankruptcy, front office & coaches fired.

Optional: Haslam sells

The piece in bold is actually the most necessary one for this franchise to ever have a glimmer of hope for consistent excellence IMO

• Like 1

The NFL player conduct policy is in effect and little has been written about this new policy to handle players who have violated their standards.  To answer the question posed, I believe 4-6 games for numerous reasons.  As pointed out in this poll, he served time last year.  He was not indicted in grand jury of criminal charges. One point not mentioned is Watson probably is guilty of prostitution and bad judgment.  What is the crime and or punishment for prostitution and poor judgment? The plaintiff is obviously going after the money and publicity.  The accused is innocent until proven he is guilty.  The bottom line is Watson has to be fined for inappropriate behavior and bad judgment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, #32 said:

The NFL player conduct policy is in effect and little has been written about this new policy to handle players who have violated their standards.  To answer the question posed, I believe 4-6 games for numerous reasons.  As pointed out in this poll, he served time last year.  He was not indicted in grand jury of criminal charges. One point not mentioned is Watson probably is guilty of prostitution and bad judgment.  What is the crime and or punishment for prostitution and poor judgment? The plaintiff is obviously going after the money and publicity.  The accused is innocent until proven he is guilty.  The bottom line is Watson has to be fined for inappropriate behavior and bad judgment.

Get a grip 

He didn’t serve time last year. He elected not to play because he quit on the team and couldn’t get traded because nobody wanted someone who might go to jail or who might get suspended for several years

These women aren’t hookers and Watson isn’t getting dragged through the mud for paying for sex. These are non consensual acts. Next time your at work whip your **** out and force your coworker to grab it and see if your company considers the woman a whore and particularly at fault. These women were trying to do their jobs. 

Watson being a pervert has made people retarded

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Get a grip 

He didn’t serve time last year. He elected not to play because he quit on the team and couldn’t get traded because nobody wanted someone who might go to jail or who might get suspended for several years

These women aren’t hookers and Watson isn’t getting dragged through the mud for paying for sex. These are non consensual acts. Next time your at work whip your **** out and force your coworker to grab it and see if your company considers the woman a whore and particularly at fault. These women were trying to do their jobs. 

I agree with you that sitting out last year has nothing to do with the suspension. 

But I didn’t know you were at the scenes. Seems like you’re talking matter a fact when someone hasn’t been proven guilty of the acts you’re bringing up. 

Having made a decision in your own head doesn’t mean he was guilty. That’s why we gotta let the situation play out. 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

I agree with you that sitting out last year has nothing to do with the suspension. 

But I didn’t know you were at the scenes. Seems like you’re talking matter a fact when someone hasn’t been proven guilty of the acts you’re bringing up. 

Having made a decision in your own head doesn’t mean he was guilty. That’s why we gotta let the situation play out. 

Every person who’s committed a crime was guilty *when* they committed the crime, not when they were found guilty for it in a court of law unless you believe unsolved murders were victimless crimes.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Every person who’s committed a crime was guilty *when* they committed the crime, not when they were found guilty for it in a court of law unless you believe unsolved murders were victimless crimes.  

So you was there?

Cause you seem to talk like you can confirm this is all fact. If you were there please call Buzbee and let him know all the facts. 

If you weren’t there then you don’t know what he’s guilty of. But if you were there for sure please spill the beans. 

Edited by brownie man

45 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Get a grip 

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, brownie man said:

So you was there?

Cause you seem to talk like you can confirm this is all fact. If you were there please call Buzbee and let him know all the facts. 

If you weren’t there then you don’t know what he’s guilty of. But if you were there for sure please spill the beans. 

This is worse than your Deshone Kizer predictions. You're at the bottom of the ocean trying to pass out cruise pamphlets for the Titanic.

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is worse than your Deshone Kizer predictions. You're at the bottom of the ocean trying to pass out cruise pamphlets for the Titanic.

We ended up drafting Kizer didn’t we

we ended up trading for Deshaun didn’t we 

And I never predicted we would draft Kizer I just said he was the QB I wanted. 

I did predict we would trade for Deshaun, and I know we are just at the start of this entire ordeal. It’s uncomfortable for sure, but he hasn’t been proven guilty and we don’t have any suspension put down yet. 

Like I said 8-10 games is my prediction, and I don’t think anyone should call anyone guilty if they do in fact know what happened. If @roger murdockwas there then yea say what you want, but just because you as an individual want to make your own inferences on what you think happened doesn’t make it a fact. 

“You weren’t there.”

Something we can say on every single incident that doesn’t involve us. 

Some creative mental gymnastics going on as anticipated. 

At some point you have to see the volume of accusers and use some critical thinking skills. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

“You weren’t there.”

At some point you have to see the volume of accusers and use some critical thinking skills. 

Brownie here to start grassroots Hetoo movement for Jerry Sandusky and Harvey Weinstein next. 

"political prisoners"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Brownie here to start grassroots Hetoo movement for Jerry Sandusky and Harvey Weinstein next. 

"political prisoners"

The logic just doesn’t even make sense. It’s basic evidence that someone has an opinion where they don’t have a better argument to support so they fall back on “were you there?” Do better. It’s at least better than posting an audio of somebody’s defense attorney as evidence. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

“You weren’t there.”

66 massage women apparently and 24 accusers. That means as of right now 2/3 women aren’t not suing Deshaun. 

idk anything about these women who some are still staying anonymous. I have no idea about their credibility or motives. The fact some of these women met him for massages multiple times after apparently having uncomfortable situations gives me concern to their credibility. What type of person would have repeated interactions with someone who made them feel comfortable. Why are you continuing to stay in contact with Deshaun. 

Theres a lot of things none of us know. You all are assuming guilt because of the number and there’s a reason we have a judicial system so that personal inferences aren’t the deciding factors. You gotta let it play out regardless of how you feel about a situation. 

Edited by brownie man

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

66 massage women apparently and 24 accusers. That means as of right now 2/3 women aren’t not suing Deshaun. 

Try reading this again slowly. 

If it helps, switch the numbers around to the percentage of people that give him a massage which end up accusing/suing him.

• Like 2