Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Hundley had one real bad play to me. Anyone thinking we're better with Callahan, I'd like what you're drinking.

Both interceptions were horrendous.  He's been making poor decisions all day.  Is their any accountability for the guy, or does he get a golden ticket out there?  

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Both interceptions were horrendous.  He's been making poor decisions all day.  Is their any accountability for the guy, or does he get a golden ticket out there?  

You would've thrown the first INT, he'll Aaron might've, come on. You can't predict a DB is going to abandon the coverage and his man.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Suggs is standing in front of Williams. You'd be throwing to Suggs.

Right.  So you throw a McNabb wormburner special at Suggs' feet, don't get sacked, don't get grounding called.  IF it popped up in the air for an INT, then it just isn't our day.

5 minutes ago, LacyIsGood said:

Which to me, is clearly an unrealistic expectation that vastly hinders this team when everything isn't "perfect."

They don't trust them to be in the right spots. It's not that they aren't Jerry rice level route runners

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You would've thrown the first INT, he'll Aaron might've, come on. You can't predict a DB is going to abandon the coverage and his man.

Why respond, what do you expect?  Everything anybody does is horrendous to him. 

Archived