Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Just now, persiandud said:

you can just say you disagree. 

No. I'm not even saying I disagree. I'm saying you don't have anywhere the level of knowledge of the other 1600 players in the league to make this statement. Inside in fans always think they have it all figured out but they have no perspective. Their standards for everything aren't based on reality. They're based on some ideal created in their own minds of what a roster should be.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Defense has played well but as has been the case all year, we just dont force turnovers. When we do its near our goalline not theirs. We need a game changing play by our defense for six or to set up a very short field.

We're at the point where we're complaining where on the field we force turnovers?  Come on. 

Just now, persiandud said:

not including the QB, we have one of the least talented rosters in football 

I kinda want to disagree with that based on today's performance. If we have a competent QB, this game is going WAY differently.

I get the Ravens offense is dreadful, but if a defense is holding a team to 13 points with 3 TOs, you're doing well.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I kinda want to disagree with that based on today's performance. If we have a competent QB, this game is going WAY differently.

I get the Ravens offense is dreadful, but if a defense is holding a team to 13 points with 3 TOs, you're doing well.

defense has played really well today, that's for sure 

Archived