Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So because i said our D shouldn't give up 23 points at home to one of the worst offenses in football, im a troll. I like you. You fit in well here.

Any defense is gonna give up points when the offense turns the ball over 5 times.

Just now, Pugger said:

Any defense is gonna give up points when the offense turns the ball over 5 times.

He just keeps repeating 23 points whole ignoring all the turnovers and he's mad he's getting called a troll.

Should have been banned ages ago.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Prob not many. How many teams have won where they turn it over 5 times but force 3-4 turbovers on defense?

The best Turnover defense in the league averaged 2 TO per game last year. You're asking the defense to perform 50 to 100 percent better than the best defense in the league.

22 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

But really, even if the scheme is as bad as everyone says, the dropoff from Rodgers to Hundley has been unreal. Either Rodgers is even better than we ever thought and has been making 5 star Chicken Marsala out of chicken **** or Hundley is SO bad he shouldn't even be sniffing a PS in this league.

I'd put a lot more of it on Hundley.  Some of his decisions and throws he made today were brutal.  I'd wager had we had an average NFL QB with some experience we win this game.

Like, saying the defense GAVE UP 23 points, as if the Ravens marched up and down the field, starting at their own 25-30 yard line each drive, as opposed to starting in field goal range from play one of the drive four times and they still only scored two touchdowns the entire game. With the second touchdown coming on a drive that started at the Packers 3 YARD LINE. 

Going to go bash my ******* head into a wall. Maybe then I’ll see the logic being applied here. 

5 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

This is some stellar goal post moving. Worthy of a standing ovation. 

Our offense scored zero points and had 5 turnovers and he's complaining about the defense.

Just legit let that sink in everyone 

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I legit think that is your standard for average lol. Even that wouldn't keep you happy

My main thing is its the Ravens had we just lost 23-0 to the Saints or Lions or another team with an average-better offense, I'd agree all day that the D performance was fine given the circumstances. Against the Ravens I think our D had an opportunity to dominate that side of the ball. They didnt play poorly, but yes, I call it average.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ravens scored 10 points on drives that started in Ravens territory. That wins you 85% of NFL games.

Great, so take away those points, sprinkle in a turnover that leads to short TD drive and maybe we lose 13-7 or 13-3. Would have been a solid defensive performance. 

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

My main thing is its the Ravens had we just lost 23-0 to the Saints or Lions or another team with an average-better offense, I'd agree all day that the D performance was fine given the circumstances. Against the Ravens I think our D had an opportunity to dominate that side of the ball. They didnt play poorly, but yes, I call it average.

My main thing is we scored zero times and had 5 turnovers

Archived