Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

He entertains me. And I don't find him to be that malicious. ToT is a different story though lol

tbh, sometimes I wonder if the ppl that run the forums make these kinds of troll accounts just to incite forum activity/clicks. The stupidity is approaching critical levels.

Just now, WaitWhat said:

I could see a point to the shouting into the void if Rodgers was out there and they shut the offense down. But with Hundley? And whining about a defense that only really gave up the one touchdown pass? Go ahead and “blame” the defense, dude just looks stupid doing so. 

Oh those posts are absolutely ridiculous, don't get me wrong here.

Just now, packfanfb said:

So you think it was a good defensive performance, yes or no? Its a simple question. 

The defense was fine today. I mean, RAvens offense stinks so that helped things but the offense turned the ball over 5 times and couldn't do a damn thing all game forcing the defense to be on the field much of the game

They still need to move on from Capers but this game wasn't an example as to why

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

So you think it was a good defensive performance, yes or no? Its a simple question. 

Anyone with functioning eyeballs will say yes. Because it was. You’re just having a hilarious meltdown having to come to terms with it.

3 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

This is a top 5 offense with Aaron Rodgers...

It's quite mindblowing to be honest. We knew the struggles during 2015 and early 2016 were real and many people critiziced the scheme even when we were scoring, but this is some next level stuff right here. I don't know the first thing about football but I doubt it's any one thing here, it has to be a combination of scheme, Hundley being terrible and the players just losing faith and being injured. 0 points at home (-13 net with 5? 6? turnovers) is inexcusable, I don't care if you're starting Christian Ponder.

Just now, TransientTexan said:

tbh, sometimes I wonder if the ppl that run the forums make these kinds of troll accounts just to incite forum activity/clicks. The stupidity is approaching critical levels.

Lol would be hilarious.

I get the impression that the internet boards tend to attract the most negative and deluded types because they need to vent and or think they're the smartest cats around and want to tell the world.

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

It's quite mindblowing to be honest. We knew the struggles during 2015 and early 2016 were real and many people critiziced the scheme even when we were scoring, but this is some next level stuff right here. I don't know the first thing about football but I doubt it's any one thing here, it has to be a combination of scheme, Hundley being terrible and the players just losing faith and being injured. 0 points at home (-13 net with 5? 6? turnovers) is inexcusable, I don't care if you're starting Christian Ponder.

I wonder what we would have done with like the exact average league starter.

It's so hard to tell.

3 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

And crediting the Ravens for shutting out this offense as it is right now. Like. That is GRADE A trolling. 

So because i said our D shouldn't give up 23 points at home to one of the worst offenses in football, im a troll. I like you. You fit in well here.

3 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

I might buy a goldfish and talk Packers with him/her this week and avoid this place like the plague it is about to become.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

How many points should a defense hold a team to when they start drives on:

Bal 20 -> BAL 45 PUNT

Bal 39 -> GB 14 FG

GB 43 -> GB 48 PUNT

Bal 35 -> GB 24 INT (Downed at GB 2)

GB 30 -> GB 21 FG

Bal 41 -> BAL TD

Bal 49 -> BAL 48 PUNT

Bal 11 -> BAL 16 PUNT

Bal 36 -> GB 49 PUNT

Bal 33 -> GB 49 PUNT