Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Just now, LacyIsGood said:

I know this is the type of narrative based thinking that people can't stand, and is usually wrong- but that last drive for the Packers is just not good.  They don't care at all at home.

I don't understand. If you're just giving up... IDK. I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol literally mind blowing.

I can't even respond to him on account that I'll be the first mod to ever get banned from the Packers forum.

So you think it was a good defensive performance, yes or no? Its a simple question. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'll stop when changes are made. Im not going to congratulate the defense for "holding" the pathetic Ravens offense to 20+ points at home and forcing a single turnover that gave us the ball on our 1 yard line. It's okay to broaden your expectations.

Our offense sucks but we know it sucks without Rodgers. No reason to criticize something that's open and obvious to everyone expect Mike McCarthy. Our defense should have pitched a shutout today...like Balt is doing. Or am I just being spoiled and unrealistic?

How many points should a defense hold a team to when they start drives on:

Bal 20

Bal 39

GB 43

Bal 35

GB 30

Bal 41

Bal 49

Bal 11

Bal 36

Bal 33

GB 29

GB 30

GB 3

They started in FG  range 4 times.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

He entertains me. And I don't find him to be that malicious. ToT is a different story though lol

I could see a point to the shouting into the void if Rodgers was out there and they shut the offense down. But with Hundley? And whining about a defense that only really gave up the one touchdown pass? Go ahead and “blame” the defense, dude just looks stupid doing so. 

Archived