Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I wonder what we would have done with like the exact average league starter.

It's so hard to tell.

But really, even if the scheme is as bad as everyone says, the dropoff from Rodgers to Hundley has been unreal. Either Rodgers is even better than we ever thought and has been making 5 star Chicken Marsala out of chicken **** or Hundley is SO bad he shouldn't even be sniffing a PS in this league.

4 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Anyone with functioning eyeballs will say yes. Because it was. You’re just having a hilarious meltdown having to come to terms with it.

Glad we found the problem. You think it was a good performance whereas I'd call it very average at best considering the opponent. 

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I wonder what we would have done with like the exact average league starter.

It's so hard to tell.

Today? It would have been a completely different game.  Field position wouldn't have been so bad, and the Ravens also likely have to try to throw the ball more rather than milking the clock with the running game.

Just now, flyers0909 said:

219 net yards on 13 drives is pedestrian isn't it?

But wait...i thought yards didnt matter....isnt that what we said last week when the defense did well against the Bears despite all thpse passing yards? Are we changing the rules now?

Just now, packfanfb said:

But wait...i thought yards didnt matter....isnt that what we said last week when the defense did well against the Bears despite all thpse passing yards? Are we changing the rules now?

The rule has always been that context matters. One can use this tool to define when various stats are and aren't relevant.

You just don't have the ability for such use.

5 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

But really, even if the scheme is as bad as everyone says, the dropoff from Rodgers to Hundley has been unreal. Either Rodgers is even better than we ever thought and has been making 5 star Chicken Marsala out of chicken **** or Hundley is SO bad he shouldn't even be sniffing a PS in this league.

The truth right here.

Archived