Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Just now, packfanfb said:

I'll stop when changes are made. Im not going to congratulate the defense for "holding" the pathetic Ravens offense to 20+ points at home and forcing a single turnover that gave us the ball on our 1 yard line. It's okay to broaden your expectations.

Our offense sucks but we know it sucks without Rodgers. No reason to criticize something that's open and obvious to everyone expect Mike McCarthy. Our defense should have pitched a shutout today...like Balt is doing. Or am I just being spoiled and unrealistic?

This is amazing. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'll stop when changes are made. Im not going to congratulate the defense for "holding" the pathetic Ravens offense to 20+ points at home and forcing a single turnover that gave us the ball on our 1 yard line. It's okay to broaden your expectations.

Our offense sucks but we know it sucks without Rodgers. No reason to criticize something that's open and obvious to everyone expect Mike McCarthy. Our defense should have pitched a shutout today...like Balt is doing. Or am I just being spoiled and unrealistic?

So you’re blaming the defense. Goddamn. Trolling at it’s finest.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Lol counting 20+ points against them. 

Something you would never do if our offense got it that way.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Our offense sucks but we know it sucks without Rodgers. No reason to criticize something that's open and obvious to everyone except Mike McCarthy. Our defense should have pitched a shutout today...like Balt is doing. Or am I just being spoiled and unrealistic?

So your best case scenario was a 0-0 tie?

Archived