Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

Lol most of my opinions are still the same from months ago.

Trade White for a pick since he's not going to see the field.

I like Mims, but he doesn't matter here, get a pick.

I wanted Hall to be tested at FS, but it seems like we're not so I don't care what happens if he doesn't start over Reed on the outside.  

JFM will turn out to be the 2nd best DT by week 5 and will be kept there. JJ, Huff, Clemons, and Lawson. 

Sounds crazy but I'd keep 4 TEs if it meant keeping Cager. I love Conklin and C.J but they both have a potential out after 2023. One of them will likely be gone for Ruckert  anyway at some point. If Cager turn out to be a solid Blocker, he's going to be tough.  

Watching some of the plays our WRs are making vs the Falcons CBs. Its unreal cause we as fans are not used to seeing this kind of talent on offense.  Moore on one play absolutely smoked Terrell.  Wilson making sick grabs. Corey Davis making big catches, I think Davis will be better because now he will be back to a more comfortable position, he is better as a #2 kind of WR than the man. I think Moore is the #1 on this team right now.  Wilson is going to be really good as well. 

Not only do we have talent at WR, but the TEs are good as well. Conklin was a big signing, he seems to be a great fit here.  Breece Hall continuing to showcase his talent, his vision and moves to make people miss. Then he also has a underrated receiving game.

It's going to be fun to watch this young and talented team, vs the boring untalented teams we had in the past. When we were starting guys like Perriman at WR. 

5 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I think the past two draft classes are playing huge roles. 

Yup, if the 2020 class had more than depth(Hall, Huff, Zuniga) and a Punter(Mann) we probably would be legit AFC East contenders but Becton, Mims and Davis haven’t became what we needed. 2023 class should push this over the top. 

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yup, if the 2020 class had more than depth(Hall, Huff, Zuniga) and a Punter(Mann) we probably would be legit AFC East contenders but Becton, Mims and Davis haven’t became what we needed. 2023 class should push this over the top. 

I think we have to realize that we have regular drafts coming up. Last couple drafts we’ve had lots of high picks. We have to build this team now the way everyone else has. The last 2 drafts have to be crucial for us to be contenders.

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think we have to realize that we have regular drafts coming up. Last couple drafts we’ve had lots of high picks. We have to build this team now the way everyone else has. The last 2 drafts have to be crucial for us to be contenders.

Yes but JD, Saleh and the staff have a plan so I'm confident we'll still hit on our one chance in the 1st and one chance in the 2nd.  Plus with our talent improving we aren't stuck taking a position.

19 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes but JD, Saleh and the staff have a plan so I'm confident we'll still hit on our one chance in the 1st and one chance in the 2nd.  Plus with our talent improving we aren't stuck taking a position.

I think he is a bigger problem then you guys think. I like him as a person but his coaching and play calling need in imporve a lot. How many 4 or 5 win seasons is he going to get before we move on. He was suppose to be this big D guy and we had the worse D in Jets history and probably a top 10 worse D in NFL history. If we are on another 4-5 wins season I would like to see a new HC.