Current Josh Allen Or Peak Russell Wilson?

CP3MVP

Josh Allen or Peak Russell Wilson?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Josh Allen
    • Peak Russell Wilson

On 6/6/2022 at 7:05 AM, CP3MVP said:

I was thinking about this yesterday, I think we can all agree that Josh Allen is now better than Russell Wilson currently even though Russ is still a top ten or so QB. The question I’m asking is, Is Josh Allen currently better than Russell ever was? Like whatever you consider Russell’s peak is(2018,2019, 2020 etc) would you take those versions of Wilson over Current Josh Allen? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952778500f7e79ebc6a8

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, biggie. said:

This season is exposing that Russell Wilson was never that great. Seattle was better when he was a game manager at the start of his career; they got worse the more involved he became.

Nothing is being exposed in my opinion. He's in his mid 30s and he relied on his tremendous athletic ability but now injuries are piling up and his body is breaking down. He was still a high level QB for a really long time. 

If current, 5'11" (5'9 really) Russell Wilson can't see the middle of the field, presumably, peak Wilson (also 5'11" - 5'9 actually) couldn't see the middle? He just had that ability to move around and extend the play, creating different angles etc.

It's Josh Allen, comfortably.